No announcement yet.

PGA John Rahm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faucci must have money on someone else. Total bs. Let him play.

Comment

Unbelievable. Total robbery for Rahm

Comment

Total BS. Should have to at least compensate him.

His office is out in the wide open. They could social distance. He never touches the pin, the other person's ball and does not have to be within 20' of another player.
        And as some one stated above, why did they wait until the end of the round? If it is that dangerous, as soon as they found out he should have been informed.

BTW They did do another test to confirm positive.

Comment

All Those tests have proven to be inaccurate with both false +/- results...something smells.

Where is the test that allowed him in the day 1 tourney vs now...who else & where did he catch it?? BS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            All Those tests have proven to be inaccurate with both false +/- results...something smells.

Where is the test that allowed him in the day 1 tourney vs now...who else & where did he catch it?? BS!!
            He was in close contact with a Covid person so they retest.
            How many days must you be positive before you are infectious?

Comment

COVID horse hock cost him a few million.
              What a terrible bunch of crap

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                He was in close contact with a Covid person so they retest.
                How many days must you be positive before you are infectious?
                Asymptomatic folks do not transmit...see the leaked fauci emails. It's a false positive test if he is feeling healthy. Especially if using the pcr test.

Regardless, it's a freak'n golf not wrestling & all of the rest is irrelevant. Play ball.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Why can’t he just wear a mask and social distance? Isnt that the cure all for Covid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Xactly but his caddie wouldn’t be able to wipe the dirt off his balls on the greens.

Comment

Coming back to this.. reminds me of another timely diagnosis when the heat was turned up, say around debate season last October..

Comment

It’s BS that he had to withdraw today, when he may test negative tomorrow morning. But I guess the Rules have been established for the PGA Tour.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bluesman;15649721]I had no luck trying to see if he had been vaccinated...[/QUOTE

He took his first vaccine shot Tuesday after they informed him he was on the list for contact tracing for coming in contact with someone who tested positive last week. That's why they tested him in the first place. If tour players have been fully vaccinated for at least 10 days they do not fall under the testing protocol. Not sure if he will be removed from testing protocol after he takes his next shot in 3 weeks. also not sure if this will affect his US open in 2 weeks.

Comment

The ole China virus strikes again, fauci must have had money on someone else…….

Comment

Something similar happened to a friend of mine at NCAA Regionals, he was in second after two rounds, his roommate tested positive, he was negative but disqualified due to contact or something. In some cases, they let you play by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                              Doesn't "seem" ridiculous. It is ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                              This for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X