Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seaside, FL: What to do, Where to eat? , Tips…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay fishing is great right now! I could not keep my hook baited this morning.
    Attached Files

Comment

Eat at Shunk Gulley on 30A. We've had quite a bit of fun fishing the two bridges at Western Lake on 30A for something different to do. You never know what you'll pull out of that thing. Last time we caught the most colorful redfish I have ever seen and a giant drum, along with tons of other stuff. Stinky's bait shack can guide you on what to fish with any time of year.
      Last edited by riverbowman; 06-04-2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by riverbowman View Post
        Eat at Shunk Gulley on 30A. We've had quite a bit of fun fishing the two bridges at Western Lake on 30A for something different to do. You never know what you'll pull out of that thing. Last time we caught the most colorful redfish I have ever seen and about a giant drum, along with tons of other stuff. Stinky's bait shack can guide you on what to fish with any time of year.
        x2 on shunk gulley.

Stinkys restaurant is good as well, and they have a cool bar in the bait shop.

Comment

Rent you some bikes. Easy to just ride a bike to most places in seaside. A lot of little places to eat down by the amphitheater, which is sort of the center of seaside. Red bar is another popular place to eat

Comment

If you want to take the wife to a nice dinner, Cafe 30A. I wouldn't bring kids there. Bud and Alleys is good. There is no limit of good places from Watercolor to Rosemary. You guys will have a great time.

Comment

If you get tired of eating fish and have a craving for Tex-Mex go to Don Pedro's in Santa Rosa Beach.Seagrove Market Cafe is one of my favorite places to eat lunch.
              Last edited by shark79; 06-04-2021, 06:28 PM.

Comment

We just got back from a week. Old Florida Fish House was best we ate by far! We ate there twice!!

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
                  We just got back from a week. Old Florida Fish House was best we ate by far! We ate there twice!!
                  Yes sir we had the shrimp and grits absolutely amazing

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Yes sir we had the shrimp and grits absolutely amazing

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                    The calamari is best I’ve had. Great sushi and after a week of seafood their ribeye was spot on too

Comment

We head out in about a week! I made reservations to eat at Thirty A, Florida Fish House (x2), Bud and Alleys, and GSC!

Also have a charter boat booked for some snapper fishing one morning. My 7 and 5 year old boys are going to have a blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                          We head out in about a week! I made reservations to eat at Thirty A, Florida Fish House (x2), Bud and Alleys, and GSC!

Also have a charter boat booked for some snapper fishing one morning. My 7 and 5 year old boys are going to have a blast!

RJK...you mind letting me know what charter you went with ... headed there with the fam mid July.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG View Post
                            RJK...you mind letting me know what charter you went with ... headed there with the fam mid July.
                            ^^This^^

We are headed east on Friday

Comment

Originally posted by BIG View Post

Charter boat Seahorse. I fished with them about 3 years ago and it was great. They are family friendly too if you have kids going.
                              Seahorse

Second option for offshore would be the Backlash. I bay fished with his wife’s boat (Destin Inshore Charter) last year and had a great time

Bayfishing

Comment

We had a great trip yesterday. It was the boys first offshore and they did great. My 7 year old caught a Black (mangrove) Snapper that was almost 30”!! He reeled it in on his own. The crew on the boat said it was as big as any Black Snapper they had caught in 10 years. My wife promised him I’d he caught a big fish we would get it mounted for him. Gray Taxidermy is going to make a replica of his fish!

Comment

Working...
                                X