No announcement yet.

Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t even login to coinbase right now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If only I had a margin account…

Comment

Glad that I went "all in" risking $150.00 on crypto.

Comment

I actually sold out this morning taking a small hit, might jump back in if it actually tanks.....

Comment

Oh well...we all knew the risk. Never go to Vegas and gamble more than you are prepared to lose. [emoji2369]
            I'm in it for the long haul. If you bought high and sold on the dip you just donated. I'm betting the market will come back. It's unstable right now with all the new cryptos muddying the water IMO.

Comment

Selling now is better than selling at 0

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Oh well...we all knew the risk. Never go to Vegas and gamble more than you are prepared to lose. [emoji2369]
                I'm in it for the long haul. If you bought high and sold on the dip you just donated. I'm betting the market will come back. It's unstable right now with all the new cryptos muddying the water IMO.
                yep, people are throwing so much at all these meme coins its drowning out the real ones.

i am long too, and hoping....

would be real nice to see a couple of them, (ETC MAINLY!) break from bitcoin. how crazy is it to look at a BTC chart and know thats almost exactly what the other coins are doing...

Comment

I made a nice little profit, pulled that and put in bitcoin and eth classic. Cashed out most of my doge at break even, going top buy more and hold if it plummets below 20 cents.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Selling is for quitters lol. It’ll be back up

Comment

Comment

Comment

I am in for $450. Bought and sold a few times and current up about $150. Holding 1,000 shares right now at .53 waiting on .63+ before I sell.

Comment

I refuse to sell for a loss.

Hold on longer

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
                              I am in for $450. Bought and sold a few times and current up about $150. Holding 1,000 shares right now at .53 waiting on .63+ before I sell.

Thats about where I’m at.
                              I started dabblin it at .07c and would have never guessed it was gonna hit .74 peak.
                              I’m Currently at .48 average for 1200 shares.

I recently jumped out of etherium on the positive side when It was drifting towards my break even .
                              My bitcoin and doge, not so lucky just yet.

Comment

I got out this morning, but going to try to buy back in lower at some point.

Comment

Working...
                                X