Crypto Tips, Q&A, and referral links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crypto Tips, Q&A, and referral links

Instead of hijacking the doge or elonone threads, I thought I'd start a general crypto thread. I only started getting interested in crypto a few weeks ago (missed the big doge train), and still feel like I'm only scratching the surface. With hundreds of new coins/tokens being created everyday, how can you find out which ones are legit? I've been on tokensniffer.com, but obviously until something is proven to be a scam there's no real way of knowing.
    What are y'all investing in right now?
    What apps/wallets do you find to be the best? Which ones to avoid?
    "Deflationary" coins/tokens don't make sense to me - ie at some point there won't be any left, so how will they actually be used. Can anyone explain those?

Here come the referral links I have. Feel free to post yours as well and/or if you use someone else's so we can all spread the love of referral kickbacks.
    Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/jst85836ez to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD

Here is my invitation link for BEE Network. Use the invitation code: javanw. Download at https://bee.com/en/download

I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 10 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link https://minepi.com/JMWill and use my username (JMWill) as your invitation code.

Robinhood Join Robinhood with my link and we'll both get free stock 🤝 https://join.robinhood.com/javanw-e8d3d21

Coinbase Hi - I've been using Coinbase which makes it really easy and safe to buy, sell, and store digital currency (like Bitcoin). Sign up now and get $10 of free Bitcoin when you buy or sell at least $100 of digital currency. Claim your invite now: https://www.coinbase.com/join/willia_7j4l?src=ios-share Let me know if you need help

Disclaimer - Bee and Pi are apps on your phone that you tap the screen once a day to "mine" their coins. I have no idea if either of them will ever actually turn out to be anything, but all it costs me is about 30 seconds a day.

Bueller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You must be a good door to door salesman

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          You must be a good door to door salesman

I actually tried that once. It didn’t work out. I do have real questions though regarding crypto in general. I signed up for Robinhood through someone’s link on the doge thread, and other keyboard warriors made similar comments about sharing links. So, here’s a safe space for that. [emoji6]

Comment

I want to get in to this a little more, as I'm sure others do too, but it really can't be any more complicated than it already is. You gotta move money through umpteen different exchanges, and then sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, and it's just a **** nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              I want to get in to this a little more, as I'm sure others do too, but it really can't be any more complicated than it already is. You gotta move money through umpteen different exchanges, and then sometimes they work and sometimes they don't, and it's just a **** nightmare.
              Not to mention the scams and hackers. Your money is probably safer in cash in an unlocked car.

That said, still time to dip my toes in.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                Can I get a amen !
                I moved funds into a new account and dumped it in my girls lap .
                She has plenty of time to figure it out, and more patience than I do.
                She has purchased BC & ETH so far and working on Elonone.

Comment

Thanks! I have some reading to do.

Comment

I use voyager. I have BTT and Stormx. I’ve had some good returns on BTT

Comment

Tagged

Comment

voyager is very easy to use and actually pays interest on a bunch of the coins. 5.25% monthly on ETH as long as you have at least .5 of one is one i am taking advantage of right now.

I'm inviting you to start investing in crypto with Voyager. Download the app and trade $100 to get $25 of free Bitcoin.

Use code JACEF2 or this link to claim your BTC:

Track Your Claim and Recovery in Voyager’s Bankruptcy Case. Our platform provides real-time updates on your claim’s status, initial recovery progress, and essential details about the Voyager bankruptcy proceedings.

Comment

i have gone through some growing pains over the last 4-5 months for sure, but have settled on a few that i feel like will give good returns.

VET
                          ADA
                          ETH
                          ETC

a few REALLY cheap ones i have put a little in to are SHIB and BTT.

check them out for yourself. good luck

Comment

Where do coins first list? Just different exchanges?

So when a new coin comes out one just has to figure out how to buy it?

Comment

Working...
                            X