No announcement yet.

Prayers needed pretty bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really sorry …………………………and wish you the best.....

I think it best, I leave it at that...………..

Comment

congratulations on now being cancer free mike! you have good things ahead of you. we have all have had our dealings with sociopaths, and wolves in sheeps clothing. they can pull you in with co-dependency. most never get out! Praise Almighty God! you are free indeed!

onward and upward my man.

Comment

Brother, you have given it your all. It is time to move on and know that you gave it your all.

Life may suck at the moment for lack of a better word, but it is time to move on. You will find happiness down the road.

Comment

So sorry to hear this Mike. The time we spent fishing it didn't sound too good. But in the long run it will be. Keep your head up my friend. Call me if you need to talk, and I will check on you. Prayers sent

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks everyone. Tried to sleep, got a few hours in at least. The prayers, well wishes and advice etc are truly appreciated.

Comment

My heart goes out to you brother, at least your are reaching out for prayer, proves that you believe in God. People will let us down break our hearts and sometimes bad things to happen to good people. People will destroy us if we allow them to but, God will never stop loving us. Romans 8:38-39 - For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Allow Him to bathe you in His love to bring you peace.

You'll be in my daily prayers brother.

Comment

She’s not leaving you. God is getting her out of the way because you are too good for her. He’s got someone better for you in mind. Been there been through it there is light ahead trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
                  She’s not leaving you. God is getting her out of the way because you are too good for her. He’s got someone better for you in mind. Been there been through it there is light ahead trust me.
                  Amen

Comment

This ^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

My prayers go up for you Mike. I've been in your shoes before. It sucks, but better days are ahead.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

Hang in there, Mike. As others have already said, there are much better days/years ahead of you now.

Comment

Sorry to hear this Mike. I know from your previous post you have given your all in this and tried to make it work. Please keep your head up and if you need anything don't hesitate to holler at me bud! I will be praying for you.

Comment

Sorry you're going through this brother. Hang in there, and hang your hat on a clear conscience, having done all you could to make it work. Once you're done grieving the situation, go out there and find you a woman who will appreciate you!

Comment

Praying for you

Comment

Working...
                                X