Am I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I

The victim of the left? So, I was in a FB group and last night a young man was complaining that he had spent months getting a processional life to do business and was out some money. Then for past 6 months he had not closed a deal and had resorted to delivering food. Here he started with the F-Bomb and a few other choice words. Well, l responded he should use more professional language instead of colorful language, and was immediately blasted by several people with a mighty FU.

I called one a child, he looked about 18 years old, and told them I was off to bed as I was thinking of going deer hunting and might shoot a pig, and of course I posted a pic of my target buck and of a pig I shot lay week.

A lady from NJ immediately fired back I should do more to protect the deer than to go out and kill it, and I should 'let him live.' I explained to her that "there are hunters and then those that gather."

This morning I find that I have been booted from the nationwide group. I'm thinking the pig with the extra hole in it's ear might have been too much.

Oops, now I feel snowflakes have fallen on me. Oh well, kind of glad because there was so much whining in the group, and people talking about how their feelings got hurt all the time because of this or that....

Let's see what else I can stir up today.

Sent from my, wish it was my deer stand.
    Last edited by DFWPI; 11-21-2019, 08:16 AM.

One of the reasons why I said no to FB several years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
      This...

Comment

Hanging around the wrong people, you are better off without them.

Comment

I just block them [emoji6]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d venture to say a victim of the left would mean when the lady told you “you should do more to protect the deer than hunt it” you agreed. Then came on here to tell us we are all murders and bla bla bla. Then I’d consider you a victim of the left LOL. So no, I’d say you’re not a victim of the left but saved by them.....they saved you from their stupidity when you got booted off hahah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
              I’d venture to say a victim of the left would mean when the lady told you “you should do more to protect the deer than hunt it” you agreed. Then came on here to tell us we are all murders and bla bla bla. Then I’d consider you a victim of the left LOL. So no, I’d say you’re not a victim of the left but saved by them.....they saved you from their stupidity when you got booted off hahah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              I seeing the light [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                Weak excuse

Comment

I don't believe its worth my time to be on FB.
                  Don't need more people looking at my life and what I do!

Comment

You have to be careful on social media. Leftists and antis are crazy and will doxx you in a heart beat. Alt profiles and VPNs are a must these days.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
                      I don't believe its worth my time to be on FB.
                      Don't need more people looking at my life and what I do!
                      a-men

Comment

I tried the fakebook thing but I got into a heated exchange with my friends wife, she had the most foul mouthed liberal rant I have ever read and so I set her straight with the facts and some talk about being respectful. Well, we all know that libs don't take too kindly to facts so it blew up pretty bad.
                        She was here at the house a few weeks ago for a couple hours visiting and was sweet and gave me a big hug and we never brought it up. The keyboard is a safe place for many but without those who stand up for what is right and fight back it runs amuck. Much like our Potus deals with everyday.

Comment

A friend killed a nice 13 pt. and posted a pic on FB. Right away he is questioned on where he took it. Some dweeb starts spouting how he had been watching this deer and it was too small and he is calling the game warden. 14.5 inside. Some I-Phone gunslinger is all butt hurt the buck he had a midnight picture of a month ago is gone. I might hear FB stories but I won't ever be one.

Comment

I read the first part as "Am I the victim of theft" and I kept reading to find out what was stolen from you! Guess it was my literacy?

Comment

Being in FB group was your first mistake. Conversing with those idiots was the second mistake. You can't argue with the left, they don't listen to reason. Consider yourself lucky to not be in the group and learn from your mistakes ant never do it again.

Comment

Working...
                              X