Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^ Hellova sales pitch right there!

Comment

This happened to me in a tree stand 10+ years ago. Took it to a shop and they put it back together and checked it out and said it was good to go. It is still shooting just fine today and I hope you have the same experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe_diem View Post
        This happened to me in a tree stand 10+ years ago. Took it to a shop and they put it back together and checked it out and said it was good to go. It is still shooting just fine today and I hope you have the same experience.
        Thanks for the positive feedback! Yea I'm sure just fine I'll get it all straight out but that's the first time its happen to me.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          Take it to Fred at "The Bow Shop", let him check it all out. He is located off of Toepperwein in San Antonio. He is straight up and not a bullchitter.
          Fred's my go-to guy as well. Sometimes I just stop by to watch him work--

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            He was working on my old bow and handed me that new Traverse and said go shoot this and leave me alone
            This is Fred---for sure. Sounds to me like the Traverse sold itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe_diem View Post
              I guess I should have mentioned it happened to me as well. Just as I was drawing back I had a very small limb fall on the cam. I continued to draw and wish I didn't. The string popped off just like yours. My hunt was over, but nothing was hurt on me or the bow.

Comment

happened to me twice, one I was on way to stand and brush got stuck walking and pulled cable off. the other the bow shop had set me up w/ too long of a draw and when I drew back and let bow down it fell off. That time was probably my fault besides they set me up with to long of a draw.

Comment

Working...
                X