No announcement yet.

Kansas Giant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the comments guys. Reading these comments makes it even for emotional and special. We all have to face the realization that some day we will lose our hunting partner. What great memories and lessons learned we have. Honestly the thought that if he saw a big deer would his heart be able to handle crosses my mind several times. I had read a story on FB where a guys Dad had been found in his stand with a buck laying dead in front of him. That adrenaline rush we love gets that heart pumping. What a way to go if that would be the case. When my time comes, I only hope it would be that way for me. Who knows, he may out live me. Only God knows. I’m beyond blessed to have had a hunting partner for my whole life. He was taking me to the stand when I was in diapers. Shot my first deer at age 8 sitting in his lap. People that don’t hunt sure are missing out on some great lifetime memories

Comment

Awesome stuff!!
      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats to your dad, awesome buck

Comment

I hope to be laying'em down like that at 83! Man what a deer

Comment

Incredible buck! Congratulations to your dad on his success in Kansas. That's a hunting story that cannot be topped, thanks for sharing it with us.

Comment

I sent this to my son, he better be posting the same type story in 30 or so years.
                Congrats on a great deer.

Comment

Great son! taking care of Dad and sharing that moment will last your lifetime! Congrats to both of you!

Comment

Wow, what a toad. Big Congrats to your Dad!

Comment

hear me out here.... but that "drop tine buck" has no right brow tine so it seems. unless I'm missing something, I think that may be two different deer

Comment

Originally posted by ccallarman View Post
                        hear me out here.... but that "drop tine buck" has no right brow tine so it seems. unless I'm missing something, I think that may be two different deer
                        Check the little unicorn point, it's there in the last dead pic and the game can pic

Comment

ahh yes I see it now

My mind playing tricks on me while my head was at 90* angle looking at the pic lol

Stud of a buck and congrats to everyone involved!!

Comment

Nothing I enjoy more than sharing the outdoors with my dad! Congrats.

Comment

He broke that brow tine off too.

Comment

Here is another pic. Not sure why it loads sideways
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X