Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live from Woodbury County, Iowa 2019 (back in Dixon Cty, Nebraska)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    How did "Briefcase", and "Dance Floor" get their names?
    One is straight bid-ness & the other is full of good times.

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
      doe coming down the ridge from my left
      shoot!

Comment

Thanks GJ.

I would never be able to sleep until I found that briefcase.

Comment

Flock of 9 turkeys just moved through

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Thanks GJ.

I would never be able to sleep until I found that briefcase.

Comment

2 more does ran through trail up by old Dancefloor stand. Not sure what spooked them. Light breeze blowing from them to me and they were looking behind them

Comment

You boys done made me bust out the lucky vest for tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Baur saw a toad of a 10-point tonight, had him come in to 22 yds, drew on him and his peep twisted. He said he was bigger than the buck he shot last year

This buck has been at the East Chair 5 of the last 7 hunts so Travis is headed there in the morning

Comment

He actually saw a big buck near East Bowl on the way in

Comment

Baur saw a toad of a 10-point tonight, had him come in to 22 yds, drew on him and his peep twisted. He said he was bigger than the buck he shot last year

This buck has been at the East Chair 5 of the last 7 hunts so Travis is headed there in the morning

**** the luck. Hope he gets another crack at him.

I’m thinking I should have made the trip after this week. I think I could have torn up an anvil. Good luck in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Dang.....that’s tough to take

Comment

Live from Woodbury County, Iowa 2019 (back in Dixon Cty, Nebraska)

I’m proud to announce Wade Kubecka has won the LG Wide Ten trophy. For those that don’t know this coveted trophy was started in 2006 by a group of Texas bow hunters. They had the vision of bringing fellow hunters together to help raise money for two of the trophy’s members who’s sons were taking way to early in life. Levi Bauer and Jamie Hilton left this earth way to soon. However, by doing so created friendships as hunting bonds that will last forever.

Qualifications for the trophy
                          -Best interest in the art of hunting
                          -Best overall sportsmanship
                          -Best promotion in the men’s annually hunting jamboree
                          -The decision of the award is made by those present

Congratulations Wade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations Wade!

Last full day, get it done boys!

Comment

All set back in Briefcase this morning. Lots of activity seen here all week with multiple shooter bucks and lots of does.

This is the first time the LJ Wide 10 trophy will be displayed on my mantle for the year and I can’t tell my friends enough about how much I appreciate it! We’ve shared camp with this group of friend going back close to 15 years now and I’ve been blessed to call each and every one of them “pals”

Last day, time for me and Travis to end things with a bang!!!

Comment

Congrats Wade! Well deserved buddy! Finish strong today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X