Urologist/ PCP Houston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urologist/ PCP Houston area

Need to find a good urologist or PCP in the Houston or even Baytown area. Wanting to get some blood work done and check my T levels. I have been extremely fatigued over the last few months and don’t feel normal.

Any recommendations?

Dr. Mohit Khera - This is the doc Michael Berry uses and has been on his show several times discussing testosterone therapy.

Comment

Thanks I’ll look into him.

Anyone else?

Comment

PSA test! Verify you do not have prostate cancer or you could be throwing gasoline on the fire!

Comment

Originally posted by txchuck View Post
          PSA test! Verify you do not have prostate cancer or you could be throwing gasoline on the fire!
          Thanks will do.

Comment

go to quest diagnostics and just get the blood work done and go from there.

Comment

Go see Dr. Lipschultz with Baylor. He’ll get you on a weekly shot if your levels are low, or reasonably close to low. You’ll have a hard time ever getting an appointment with him for your regular check ups and blood work. After he gets you on the shots, transfer to a urologist closer to home and then use them for your regular check ups, etc.

I say go this route because many urologists may not be as willing to get you on the shots as Lipschultz, but once you’re on them you need to stay on them.

Comment

Dr. Lewiton

Originally posted by JES View Post
                Go see Dr. Lipschultz with Baylor. He’ll get you on a weekly shot if your levels are low, or reasonably close to low. You’ll have a hard time ever getting an appointment with him for your regular check ups and blood work. After he gets you on the shots, transfer to a urologist closer to home and then use them for your regular check ups, etc.

I say go this route because many urologists may not be as willing to get you on the shots as Lipschultz, but once you’re on them you need to stay on them.
                I agree Lipschultz is one of the best I was going to him. However be prepared to wait at least a couple of hours in the waiting room. Now I use Dr. lewiton which is his son in law and he got me the shots so I can do it at home. Also tried another shot at home which was called exhausted or something and it didn’t work for me.
                Hope this helps

Comment

Thanks I’ll check them out.

Comment

I thought the same thing about myself. Had my level checked and they were normal. I’m amazed at how many men buy stuff off of t v and swallow it without ever checking with their primary. Don’t do that. I’d heard that taking testosterone when it’s not needed is very dangerous.

Comment

I use DR James Tran (701-378-0738 for a PCP in Pasadena both my wife and daughter are in the medical field. My Urologist is Dr Watkins ( 713-453-4395) in Channel view. I'm kind of on the fence with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        go to quest diagnostics and just get the blood work done and go from there.
                        Not that easy now with Covid, my wife at times has to wait up to an hour just to drop off labs that she drew off one of her home bound patients.

Comment

Working...
                        X