Sabatti Rover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sabatti Rover

Could someone give me feedback on these bolt-action rifles?

Now that I have been looking at rifles online to help my sister decide which one buy as a gift for my brother-in-law (She is United States Citizen) I wanted to buy one for myself, unfortunately the supply of rifles here in Mexico is reduced to only two stores for the whole country managed by the army with very limited stocks in terms of brands, models and calibers.

Some years ago we had, the main brands that are in the market in the United States such as Tika, Browning, Remington, CZ, Weatherby, Marlin etc, but at the moment they only offer Mossberg Patriot and Sabatti Rover in .308, .243 and 30-06

I have looked for information about the Sabatti rifles but it is scarce, about the Mossberg patriot there is much more information but I want to have an opinion about the Sabatti and take the best decision for me.

Thanks in advance.

Those are the link of the models available in Mexico.

Anyone?
    ☹️

Comment

Never heard of them

Comment

Never heard of them either, sorry.

Comment

I have shot an EVO that belonged to someone else, but never seen a rover in person. The EVO was a very accurate rifle, and seemed well built, but again, the sample size here is about an hour or less of shooting.

Comment

Thanks for the answers.

Comment

I have never handled on but have read about them on Africahunting, they make a pretty good double rifle for the price point. Without handling one I would still buy it over the Mossberg.

Comment

Working...
              X