Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OXY up 32% today

Comment

I wish I had the testicular fortitude to invest every dime I had right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        Me too right now. But had I done that, I’d have probably lost my ***.

Comment

You and me both. I’ve got a substantial savings account built up with the idea of buying land soon. I took 5k out and been playing with it for the last 2 months. Lots of airlines and CCL stock. It’s all good now. That being said, I’m a novice and think just about anyone could be doing good right now. Can’t help but think where it would be if I put it all in but just can’t do it. And won’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brother had I done it when Amazon was $200 a share I would laying on a beach right now instead of heading back to work.

It's all blessings though.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
              Brother had I done it when Amazon was $200 a share I would laying on a beach right now instead of heading back to work.

It's all blessings though.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
              Or $18 where it began.

Comment

We did this with about 90% of our savings last month. Very little cash sitting right now

Comment

What do you guys think of BETZ? It is a new ETF with majority in gambling. Draftkings- Fanduel- Penn- etc. I went in today with a little $$$ and bought 100 shares. I may sink a little more cash in it in a few days.

Comment

We got in on some Royal Caribbean Stock at around 25 bucks a share. As of this morning, its gained us over 10k. I told my wife I was mad when she bought it....I'm not mad anymore....

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      What do you guys think of BETZ? It is a new ETF with majority in gambling. Draftkings- Fanduel- Penn- etc. I went in today with a little $$$ and bought 100 shares. I may sink a little more cash in it in a few days.
                      I picked up 100 shares also. I think it will do well. I’ve done really good on Draftkings and Penne. I’ve been buying options on Draftkings and it’s been very rewarding.

Comment

Man i wish I had more courage for crap like this! This was the first real down turn since I’ve had a “real job” and extra money sitting around. I jokingly bought $100 worth of Matador stocks one afternoon at work a couple months ago for 97 cents a piece. They’re now worth over $10. Wish I would’ve dumped a lot more into it!

Comment

As of right now, the Dow is at 27,110.98.

Comment

I bought 300 shares today. We shall see.

BTW I got lucky and bought LK calls when it dropped to $1.35 made 600% Too bad I only put in $300 lol

Comment

You mind sharing the stock symbol with a rookie?
                              I’m doing well with the Penn I bought back in April or May. Wouldn’t mind looking into this but can’t seem to find it. Thanks for the help.

Comment

BETZ is the stock symbol. It is a gaming ETF. Just goto ticker lookup and search BETZ. It’s Roundhill Sportsbetting and IGaming something like that for name.

Comment

Working...
                                X