• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good looking blind.

Comment

Nice work

Comment

This is awesome!
        We also used Deerview windows on our last build, worked and looked great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad I found this thread back. Im about to build something similar with 4 horizontal ‘gun’ windows and 3 vertical ‘bow’ windows.

Anything you would do different looking back? Because im going to base a lot of my build off what youve done here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
            Glad I found this thread back. Im about to build something similar with 4 horizontal ‘gun’ windows and 3 vertical ‘bow’ windows.

Anything you would do different looking back? Because im going to base a lot of my build off what youve done here.

The only thing that comes immediately to mind, would be to make the front windows longer, and make the "void" in between them smaller. I did it this way so the middle sitter could hide, but it's a bit in the way for the outside sitters as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              The only thing that comes immediately to mind, would be to make the front windows longer, and make the "void" in between them smaller. I did it this way so the middle sitter could hide, but it's a bit in the way for the outside sitters as well.

My layout will fix that for sure. Im going to have two horizontal and one vertical window up front all next to each other. I figure its perfect setup for any kind of hunting from grownups to little kids.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Top to avoid the search feature again.

Comment

She still going strong Dale?

Comment

Yep, all gravy, one TBHer’s daughter shot her first deer from that blind last year. The only further addition has been some UV blocking curtains for the back and side windows.

Planning another build for the next several months, so kicking this ttt for reference.

Comment

A Very impressive build! Now, If I could only weld.

Comment

That's pretty awesome!

Comment

I’m inspired! Nice work Dale.

Comment

Nice Build!

Comment

Cool to revisit.

As good as it gets.

Comment

Working...
                                X