Last day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last day

Unless you are on MLD today is the last day. For me it is a day to watch next year's deer. Those that have survived the long season and give hope for the next one.

However pigs will be shot on sight.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I’m in a blind at the MMR for the last chance to shoot a buck here. Good luck everybody!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

In the stand as well. Been watching a couple nice bucks on camera all season. Hope they think it’s over and slip up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unless you are on MLD, or are in S TX today is the last day. Those guys down south will still have 2wks of extended season after today.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm lucky to be able to still hunt, finishing up muzzleloader season, archery season went well. On ranch in south Texas zone stull to go. Cellular camera shows nice buck chasing does. Taking archery and thermal scope for them darn hogs. Be safe wherever your adventure take you fellow hunters. Making plans for Missouri spring turkey hunt now

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have until February 15th here in south Louisiana! I’m going down slinging lol

Comment

Went yesterday evening with the black powder,but no deer.Girlfriend that’s new to this got 3 pigs with the 308 so it was a productive happy evening.

Comment

OK ended friday. I whacked another doe that eve just to tide me over for 8 months!

I'm already ready for 2021/22 season.....

Comment

Working...
                X