A C Legg or REO spice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A C Legg or REO spice

Which one do y’all vote for for pork sausage pre mixed seasoning? I’ve used Cajun Blake’s and was good but I’ve read a bunch on both of these and wanna see what the G/S says!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't tried AC but the REO is very good.

Comment

use both....REO is the best in my opinion for pork sausage. I really like the REO jerky seasoning as well.

Comment

Reo is good stuff . I use the German blend

Comment

For breakfast sausage?

Comment

REO is what i use for breakfast sausage, #6 i believe.....a lot like Jimmy Dean's in my opinion.

Comment

REO O.P. #6. Best breakfast sausage blend there is.

Comment

I’ve only used AC Leggs but I really like the #10 blend for breakfast sausage.

Comment

I've used Legg my whole life. They have a bunch of different ones.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cornstar View Post
                    I’ve only used AC Leggs but I really like the #10 blend for breakfast sausage.
                    Same here.

Comment

I’ve used AC legs before and Cajun Blake’s and like them both, my wife and 2 young boys are hooked on jimmy dean so I may try the REO spice

Comment

Does the REO have any sage in it? I like a little hint of sage in my breakfast sausage.

Comment

Smart ive been reading all your posts on sausage making and smoker ideas, I’ve done it with my buddies but never by myself or on my own equipment. But that’s changing this year

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Does the REO have any sage in it? I like a little hint of sage in my breakfast sausage.
                            There are a few different options for breakfast pan spices. The old fashioned #8 has a little, the number 3 has a bit more.

Comment

Can I just run a pork butt thru the grinder and then mix in the seasonings? Or are y'all doing something more complicated than that?

Comment

Working...
                              X