Drop it like its HOT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop it like its HOT!!!

I always heard and am a firm believer of aim for the heart and let them drop into a double lung.
    This was at 18 yards.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LJFyBtHosF4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

see I tired to embed a video and it did not work. Here is the link

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Last edited by JJtomball; 10-18-2020, 06:59 PM.

Take the s out of "https" in the link....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJFyBtHosF4"]Bow opener Doe - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Good shot!

Comment

Dadgum that thing rattled around as it went through her cage before it exited. Great video!

Comment

Nice shot, cool vid.

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

Great shot imagine she didn’t go far

Comment

Yep aim for that heart and you cant go wrong! Great shot, she gone.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
                  Great shot imagine she didn’t go far
                  she made it over 100 yards with a double lung shot. Blood started slow and got heavy 40 yards in.

Comment

Nice shot. Nice video! What broadhead?

Comment

Never seems to amaze me how quick their reaction time is.

Comment

Well done

Shot and video

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Nice shot. Nice video! What broadhead?

Viper trick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice shot and I’m the same way I always for the heart

Comment

Glad I asked... I've been shooting Razor Tricks the past few years, and almost all my blood trails are much like you described... it seems to take some distance before they really start putting a lot of blood on the ground. I shot snuffers for the 30+ years prior to that and those suckers cut a hole! I have a few package of them left. Think I'll switch back. I just have not been impressed with the blood trails of the tricks... Last year, shot a buck on video... shot looked dead center of the deadly V, and in fact was. I looked for the deer for over an hour finding zero blood other than the bloody arra stickin' in the ground on the other side of where the deer had been... Finally got a dog and found the deer within 75 yards! Even the dog was unable to track the deer until we got him downwind of where the deer ran off and he went straight to it. I could find no blood trail going backwards from where the deer fell more than about 20 yards... Yotes got the hind quarters, and all while we were looking for the deer!!

Comment

Working...
                              X