Upgraded Quivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded Quivers?

I've never really seen anyone talk about upgrading their quiver... Is this something that ever gets done? I had one of my arrows fall out of my quiver while at the lease yesterday. I figured if I bought a better quiver it'd be a worthwhile investment. I'm shooting Black Eagle Rampage which has an outer diameter of .276". Anyone know what may be a good quiver?

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
    I've never really seen anyone talk about upgrading their quiver... Is this something that ever gets done? I had one of my arrows fall out of my quiver while at the lease yesterday. I figured if I bought a better quiver it'd be a worthwhile investment. I'm shooting Black Eagle Rampage which has an outer diameter of .276". Anyone know what may be a good quiver?
    My tightspot is adjustable to clamp down tight enough to hold my x impacts so it should work just as well for you.

Comment

I used the factory quivers for years and never thought much about it. Just last year I decided to see what all the hype was all about and bought a TightSpot. Worth the money. I'll never use anything else unless something better comes along.

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde28 View Post
        My tightspot is adjustable to clamp down tight enough to hold my x impacts so it should work just as well for you.
        Good info. Looking at them, they look very nice.

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
        I used the factory quivers for years and never thought much about it. Just last year I decided to see what all the hype was all about and bought a TightSpot. Worth the money. I'll never use anything else unless something better comes along.
        yes.... Man that's a hefty price. But I spent a lot on my arrows and have about $40 laying out in a field somewhere...

Comment

Just bought a trophy taker vice for my wife and I. Seems like a pretty good quiver so far. Whatever you get, make sure its quick release. The quiver ive been using for years is really good when it comes to holding arrows, but its a pita to get off the bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

There’s not a better quiver made than a Tight Spot

Comment

Tight spot is a great quiver. If you can find one the Octane Dealock PRO is also a great quiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                There’s not a better quiver made than a Tight Spot
                other than the mathews

Comment

Working...
                X