9/15 draw hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rounder View Post
    I drew GDE at James Daughtrey! First time I’ve drawn a gun buck hunt and looking forward to it.
    Congrats!

How many loyalty points did you have?

My group had 29 pts (31 and 27 to average 29) and struck out

Comment

Originally posted by Etxnoodler View Post
      Uhhh yes true. They can change it from year to year.
      We are pending 2nd draw for youth fairfield
      Last edited by SC-001; 09-16-2021, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle jesse View Post

Holy freaking moley!

Comment

Congrats!

That's unbelievable!!! Gives us guys with 5 or 6pts little to no hope. Lol

I'm sure you'll draw soon! Y'all just putting in for the chap every year or what?

Comment

Nothing but "pending" today. I did draw Hagerman last draw so I won't complain.

Comment

Swing and a miss.. pending 2nd for all mine this round.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I won Pedernales Falls antlerless hunt WITH MY DAD. His first draw hunt. We had 10 points in that category. I’ve been drawn for archery hunts and an alligator that got cancelled over the last 12 years but nothing my dad ever applied for as he wouldn’t hunt those. I’m excited. Haven’t hunted with him in a few years. Now I gotta figure out sleeping arrangements. I usually tent camp but not sure about a man in his 70s with an old back on a blow up mattress or cot? We may end up getting a hotel in town

Never hunted pedernales but it’s one of my families favorite place to camp. Did primitive backpack camping there when dating wife, sat/ fished in the water, hiked the trails etc ever year. started car camping it later. I’ve fed deer tortillas there at night out of our campsite lol. Called my dad and told him. Super stoked to hunt such a beautiful piece of property.
                Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 09-16-2021, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Congrats!

Holy cr@p!

Comment

Uncle Jesse, I feel your pain. 21 points for our group and nothing again.

Comment

I got drawn for Pat Mayse. My son was 16 last time I was drawn he is now 34. Any info on that WMA would help. I had 10 points

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
                        I got drawn for Pat Mayse. My son was 16 last time I was drawn he is now 34. Any info on that WMA would help. I had 10 points
                        My son and I drew a rifle permit for pat mayse too. 12/04-12/06… When’s your hunt?

Comment

11/13-15

Comment

..OMG OMG OMG OMG......soooo freaking excited.....got a golden ticket and won antlerless at South Llano River. Drew this hunt in 07'..(maybe 08 ??).....and only got to hunt the last evening hunt and the final morning hunt, luckily. That was the year of that big ice storm, where all roads and the interstate were closed down. Kimble county sheriffs were sure tired of me calling them and checking when the roads would be opened.....

Comment

Drew Lake Whitney SP Doe hunt in Mid January. It's mid week (need 3 days off) and limit is one doe. I think I am going to pass on this one as I'm taking 4 days off for Laguna already and after family vacation, I will only have 1 or 2 vacations days left to use.

Anyone have any luck calling and declining the tag and retaining points? (doubtful but wishing so)

Comment

Originally posted by jkelbe View Post
                                Drew Lake Whitney SP Doe hunt in Mid January. It's mid week (need 3 days off) and limit is one doe. I think I am going to pass on this one as I'm taking 4 days off for Laguna already and after family vacation, I will only have 1 or 2 vacations days left to use.

Anyone have any luck calling and declining the tag and retaining points? (doubtful but wishing so)
                                Your points are poof unfortunately, but somebody in the 2nd draw you will make happy

Comment

Working...
                                X