Ivomec / Ivermectin for human usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
    Which one. The one by me said they can’t sell it per corporate.

I’ve got a script, fill it.
    Sounds like you may have pharmacist there working under his own agenda because other stores have filled them. I'd call corporate and see what they say about that. They may make them fill it. Maybe not. But I would check.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
      Which one. The one by me said they can’t sell it per corporate.

I’ve got a script, fill it.
      This is nuts! If you won't fill a prescribed "morning after pill" you get run. If you won't fill an Ivermectin prescription you get praise.

Comment

Anybody know the reasoning behind not taking it with fruit juice or lemonade? I’ve taken about half a bottle so far in 1.5cc increments, all with lemonade.

Wondering if it is less effective or creates something more harmful?

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
          Anybody know the reasoning behind not taking it with fruit juice or lemonade? I’ve taken about half a bottle so far in 1.5cc increments, all with lemonade.

Wondering if it is less effective or creates something more harmful?
          Fruit juice is acidic, might render it ineffective.

Comment

"I have been taking Duramectin(horse paste) and probably will continue to do so. Easy, just set the plunger for how many lbs(50lb increments) you need and squeeze it out".

This ^^

I have been taking the Duravet Ivermectin for several months. One tube lasts me 6 weeks. I take a dose for a 200 lb "animal" once a week.

I had Covid in February. I had the BAM (Bamlanivimab) infusion and it really helped. I felt much better the next day.

I still have very little sense of taste and smell. I still get winded and tired easily.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Arrowsmith; 09-10-2021, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              Thank you!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

For those using Push health, are you using insurance?

Comment

I used a credit card for Push and did use my insurance when I went to pick up my meds. I got them at CVS with no problem but that was about 6-8 weeks ago.

Comment

I've been mixing it with apple cider vinegar its good for you but taste like s### so i figured the ivormectin could only improve the taste, The wife and me have been taking it every other week since February and so far we haven't had any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                        Just as expected....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
                          I've been mixing it with apple cider vinegar its good for you but taste like s### so i figured the ivormectin could only improve the taste, The wife and me have been taking it every other week since February and so far we haven't had any issues.
                          Might dblchk on that since it says not to take it with juice, coffee, lemonade etc...all of which are a bit acidic. Hate for the ACV to lessen the effects of the Ivo. Glad y'all are staying well tho!...somethings workin'!lol That apple cider vinegar alone is stout enough, it might scare the chinafru away by itself!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokeater View Post
                            Might dblchk on that since it says not to take it with juice, coffee, lemonade etc...all of which are a bit acidic. Hate for the ACV to lessen the effects of the Ivo. Glad y'all are staying well tho!...somethings workin'!lol That apple cider vinegar alone is stout enough, it might scare the chinafru away by itself!
                            Yea I never heard about not mixing with acidic drinks until this thread. I may need to mix with beer or whiskey!

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
                              Yea I never heard about not mixing with acidic drinks until this thread. I may need to mix with beer or whiskey!
                              I can't keep tonic/quinine in the house because I'm constantly making vodka tonics. Lol

Comment

I got a script and filled through push app in case my wife or I get the virus.

$65 for the doc visit and $165 for the ivermectin which I thought was high. Doc prescribed 40 mg a day x 5 days for active infection.

Does this sound consistent with what others are being prescribed?

Comment

Working...
                                X