Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, 1% solution from TSC.
    1ml per 100lbs
    Put it in a shot glass with a little juice or gatorade etc.

Comment

IVERMECTIN SAVES LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
        Can you please take a clear picture of the chart from above so I can save it please?

Does anyone have a vial they want to sell? (I have not checked with Tractor Supply or any other place yet)

Comment

Casey posted an update to the FLCCC protocol a couple weeks back.
          They upped the Ivermectin usage, probably due to the increased viral load of Delta?

Not trying to derail OP’s question, but I was wondering if anybody upped their Ivermectin usage as a result?
          I have not.
          I’m using the 1.87% paste and taking four notches on the plunger (200 Lbs) per week.
          The brand is Zimecterin.

Per the FLCCC comments section on their website, folks are having a hard time getting the human grade prescriptions filled by pharmacies.

Hope this helps

Comment

Make sure its just ivermectine and not something added.

Comment

FLCC Protocol

The protocols on this page represent our recommended approaches based on the best and most recent literature and research. The information is provided as guidance to healthcare providers worldwide and should only be used by medical professionals in formulating their approach to treatment. Please do not consider these protocols as personal medical advice, but as a

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                ^^ THIS. Many of the livestock products have added ingredients for other parasites and these may or may not be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                  Yeah a lot of the paste types have multiple meds in them. Usually to cover many types of worms with 1 product.

People eating the paste crack me up. Just taking whatever they can get their hands on I guess. Spread the stuff on crackers and go to town LOL

Comment

One NOTE: In that chart that is posted in this thread and others recommendations, it is NOT RECOMMENDED to take the injectable liquid with ANY KIND OF FRUIT JUICE!!

Between the paste (apple flavored or other) and the injectable liquid, the liquid squirted into a glass of Iced Tea or soft drink is MUSH MORE PALATABLE than that paste!! That stuff is nasty (or it is to me)!!

Don't forget, it's not JUST THE IVERMECTIN... You need to take the regimen of vitamins and most importantly Zinc to fight this virus... Go to this web site and read and watch his videos. This Dr. was on the front lines in NYC when Cuomo was killing patients in nursing homes! https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                      Yeah a lot of the paste types have multiple meds in them. Usually to cover many types of worms with 1 product.

People eating the paste crack me up. Just taking whatever they can get their hands on I guess. Spread the stuff on crackers and go to town LOL

Yeah it is super funny! You have a society needing something for prevention and treatment but have a POS government not allowing pharmacies to fill script. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here's the deal about the fruit juice... also says not to take it with milk...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ivermectin dosage.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	24661788

Click image for larger version

Name:	InkedIvermectin dosage-zoom_LI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	892.6 KB
ID:	24661789

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                          so now the question is, what dosage and how often?

It seems some are taking is weekly and some are taking it monthly. (And some daily when exposed?)
                          The Dr.'s I've seen who're prescribing it are doing 5 days in a row for active infection or confirmed exposure, and day 1 and day 3 then once a week for prophylactic use. Dosage is by weight according to the chart you've seen here.

Go to the Push Healthcare website and they'll give you a prescription for it. CVS seems to be out but people are picking it up at HEB and Walgreens pretty fast. The Durvet paste is also common and easy enough once you figure out how the syringe handles the dosage. I tried the paste just to see what it's like and it wasn't too bad, you don't need to dilute it in anything just put it on the back of the tongue and down the hatch and follow up with water to get rid of the slimy residue.
                          Last edited by justletmein; 09-10-2021, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Had my prescription filled today at a cvs, got the script from push health

Comment

I have found a doctor to write the prescription for me but getting it filled is proving to be a chore. I think I finally have one that has inventory and will fill it. HEB, nope. Costco and Kroger out of stock. Walgreens no one will answer the phone. Found an independent pharmacy that has it.

I have been taking Duramectin(horse paste) and probably will continue to do so. Easy, just set the plunger for how many lbs(50lb increments) you need and squeeze it out. Make sure to take it with a meal or soon after per the Frontline guidelines. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                                Had my prescription filled today at a cvs, got the script from push health
                                Which one. The one by me said they can’t sell it per corporate.

I’ve got a script, fill it.

Comment

Working...
                                X