Ivomec / Ivermectin for human usage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ivomec / Ivermectin for human usage

Question for those of you who have used it.

1. Are you using the same vial of liquid Ivermectin that we can buy from Tractor Supply that's used for animals? (if there's any in stock! I'm sure not right now)

If yes,
    A. What exact brand and concentration?
    B. What amount in ML do you take? do you mixed with water like we do on
    our dogs?

If No,
    A. Is there an approved version for human consumption? what's the exact
    name and where can it be purchased?
    B. What dosage? (if pills or liquid form) or other instructions?

Any other info would be appreciated.

I'm wanting to buy a vial and send it overseas to family who have no access to any medication to prevent or fight Covid-19 and I need exact info, brand, make, dosage, etc.....

THANK YOU!
    Last edited by ATI; 09-10-2021, 09:08 AM.

A. Yes paste or injectable, we have been on injectable in OJ every other week. From what I read and what we are doing, 1ML per 100 pounds.

B. Yes, push health has doctors on call that will ask you a few questions and prescribe human version in pill form with dosage information. I have some this on the shelf just in case.

My kids had it last week, sniffers and a headache for a day or so. Then they got a mini spring break for the next 8 days. Wife and I have either already had it or it was a very mild case.

We have been taking Ivermectin for almost 4 months to help prevent or stunt any symptoms.

Comment

Im not sure of the doses but if you need some and cant find any let me know.
      Ive got plenty of this.

$15 a tube +shipping and I can get it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
        Question for those of you who have used it.

1. Are you using the same vial of liquid Ivermectin that we can buy from Tractor Supply that's used for animals? (if there's any in stock! I'm sure not right now)

If yes,

A. What exact brand and concentration?

B. What amount in ML do you take? do you mixed with water like we do on

our dogs?

If No,

A. Is there an approved version for human consumption? what's the exact

name?

B. What dosage? (if pills or liquid form)

Any other info would be appreciated. I'm wanting to buy a vial and send it overseas to family who have no access to any medication and I need exact info, brand, make, dosage, etc.....

THANK YOU!
        This is what I used and the conversion chart I followed

This may be a better pic

We got our iver at Russell's feeds but it is also being prescribed by certain Dr's. Just have to find one that will.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by rolylane6; 09-10-2021, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Paul View Post
          A. Yes paste or injectable, we have been on injectable in OJ every other week. From what I read and what we are doing, 1ML per 100 pounds.

B. Yes, push health has doctors on call that will ask you a few questions and prescribe human version in pill form with dosage information. I have some this on the shelf just in case.

My kids had it last week, sniffers and a headache for a day or so. Then they got a mini spring break for the next 8 days. Wife and I have either already had it or it was a very mild case.

We have been taking Ivermectin for almost 4 months to help prevent or stunt any symptoms.

"OJ" as in mixed it with Orange Juice? (makes sense since it's probably really bitter)

Any more info would be appreciate it.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post

So a 200 pound person would have to take 6 tablets??

Comment

Yes the Durvet injectable 1%. Take 1ml/1cc per 100lbs. For prevention my wife and myself started with initial dose and 24hrs later a 2nd dose and then 1 time per week. When my son had it bad 2 weeks ago my wife and I took a dose every day for 5 days and neither of us caught it. My wife was doing mom taking temp and mixing meds for his breathing machine and so forth. Was in his face pretty much all day off and on and never caught it. We started with the paste and it was hard to find local so we moved to the injectable. We put it in juice and drink.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post

Can you please take a clear picture of the chart from above so I can save it please?

Does anyone have a vial they want to sell? (I have not checked with Tractor Supply or any other place yet)

Comment

so now the question is, what dosage and how often?

It seems some are taking is weekly and some are taking it monthly. (And some daily when exposed?)

Comment

We are dealing with Rona in our house. My wife is only one who took it hard (she also is the only one who tried to “sleep it off”). After day 10 I hauled her in and she was given the concoction that included Ivermectin. Next day she was at least able to get up and walk and talk. 2 days later (yesterday) she got the infusion and second round of Ivermectin. Today seems a lot better and hopefully we are out of the woods.

Ivermectin was 12 tablets at 3mg per. 6 tablets on day one and 6 tablets on day 3. Shock and awe approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would find a doctor to consult on the matter.

Comment

so now the question is, what dosage and how often?

It seems some are taking is weekly and some are taking it monthly. (And some daily when exposed?)
                        Follow the label - 1.1 cc / 100 pounds of weight.

Comment

FYI - Ivermectin was originally developed for human use. It wasn't until a few years later that they discovered it works well in animals. It is as safe as aspirin.

Institute for Global Health November 2019

Comment

Last edited by bboswell; 09-10-2021, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Can you please take a clear picture of the chart from above so I can save it please?

Does anyone have a vial they want to sell? (I have not checked with Tractor Supply or any other place yet)
                              That's a pic I saved from a thread on here. I don't have the actual chart. There's also links in a thread somewhere with the FLCCC protocol.

Comment

Working...
                              X