Where do ya buy that one?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Did you get in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      Did you get in?

No it seemed like too much work to buy it. Did I miss out on a big run?

Comment

Originally posted by ttubudd View Post
        No it seemed like too much work to buy it. Did I miss out on a big run?

Not too big. Was bouncing around .00047 and .00054 and shot up to .00073 or so.

It’s a soft launch with this thing and it’s mostly South Louisiana guys in it.

Edit it’s at .00084 and I just doubled my investment.

Comment

Not too big. Was bouncing around .00047 and .00054 and shot up to .00073 or so.

It’s a soft launch with this thing and it’s mostly South Louisiana guys in it.

Edit it’s at .00084 and I just doubled my investment.

Curiosity got me and I am trying to walk through this youtube video but 3 different debit/credit cards I've tried have blocked the transaction.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Curiosity got me and I am trying to walk through this youtube video but 3 different debit/credit cards I've tried have blocked the transaction.

It just dropped a zero. Now at .001

602-920-7768 if you need help. I’m not the best at it but I can try and walk you through or you can get on the telegram and they will answer https://t.me/TheGameCoin_GME_CHAT

Last edited by Black Ice; 09-09-2021, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Is BSC the only exchange? I got some Eth I'm thinking of throwing into GME.

Comment

It just dropped a zero. Now at .001

602-920-7768 if you need help. I’m not the best at it but I can try and walk you through or you can get on the telegram and they will answer https://t.me/TheGameCoin_GME_CHAT

Can you see your gme value on trust wallet?

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                  Can you see your gme value on trust wallet?

No.

You have to connect to poocoin app.

Type in GME where it says enter token.
                  Click connect
                  Click walletconnect
                  Then select the type of wallet mine is trust and it guides you through the rest and you end back up on poo coin with wallet connected.

You want to log out your Wallet when done but I think it does it for you when you close the app.
                  Last edited by Black Ice; 09-09-2021, 06:10 PM.

Comment

No.

You have to connect to poocoin app.

Dang! That's a new one. Lol. What a trip

Edit. I think you messing with me. Lol

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                      Dang! That's a new one. Lol. What a trip

Edit. I think you messing with me. Lol

Nope hahahaha.

As of this am I’m up 2.5 times on my investment. Had another buddy who won a World Series at LSU put in 10k yesterday.

My buddy out in $500 a few weeks before and it’s worth 23k.

Last edited by Black Ice; 09-10-2021, 06:40 AM.

Comment

ok i'm in for some GME. Finally got on a chat with my bank and said here comes a transaction, don't flag it. took a couple of tries but i finally got through and got some bought.

I have an android phone, I don't see poocoin in the app store. Where can I track the price of GME?

Comment

ok i'm in for some GME. Finally got on a chat with my bank and said here comes a transaction, don't flag it. took a couple of tries but i finally got through and got some bought.

I have an android phone, I don't see poocoin in the app store. Where can I track the price of GME?

I think I went to the poocoin website and saved it to my Home Screen.

Comment

Man... I know I need to get on this GME but I feel like my timing is off and a pullback is coming 10 seconds after I buy in. I'm stilling licking my wounds from Peeps.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                              Man... I know I need to get on this GME but I feel like my timing is off and a pullback is coming 10 seconds after I buy in. I'm stilling licking my wounds from Peeps.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I’m ok on peeps. I put in and lost 50% within a day or two then doubled down and I’ve been about equal or up or down a couple hundred dollars since sleepy posted that. Russ was on fox the other day so I feel ok about peeps. I’ll stay in peeps because I’m only in it for around $1800 to 2k and my wallet it around $1900.

I’m in Emax for 5k to 6k and it’s worth $800. I still love Sleepy and Chuy because they got me into crypto on Emax with all this swaping wallet BS.

Put in what you’re willing to lose and see what happens.

I got a call from someone to get in and I slow played it checking it out first while I was in Texas setting up deer blinds.

I’d be over 100k if I would have done it when he called me but I waited 3 days.

Last edited by Black Ice; 09-10-2021, 10:34 PM.

Comment

I’m ok on peeps. I put in and lost 50% within a day or two then doubled down and I’ve been about equal or up or down a couple hundred dollars since sleepy posted that. Russ was on fox the other day so I feel ok about peeps. I’ll stay in peeps because I’m only in it for around $1800 to 2k and my wallet it around $1900.

I’m in Emax for 5k to 6k and it’s worth $800. I still love Sleepy and Chuy because they got me into crypto on Emax with all this swaping wallet BS.

Put in what you’re willing to lose and see what happens.

I got a call from someone to get in and I slow played it checking it out first while I was in Texas setting up deer blinds.

I’d be over 100k if I would have done it when he called me but I waited 3 days.

Dang it. You didn’t tell me GME was a BSC token!! I had some BNB burning a hole in my wallet. I thought it was an ERC-20 token

Comment

Working...
                                X