Here I go again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
    I should correct one thing. I said I had nothing more than flu-like symptoms, however, I was also physically exhausted the whole time. That's the only thing that was different than the flu. I've been tired before with the flu but never exhausted like I was with this stuff. It took all my strength just to get up to pee.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    I hear ya on the exhaustion with covid. I feel like the two times in my life that I have gotten the flu, it was much worse overall than when I had covid. The soreness and fatigue/exhaustion was intense with covid. Also, I lost my taste and smell for 3 weeks and that was depressing and probably the worst thing of it all. I like food! Prayers for your wife that she can come through this unscathed!

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
      I'm really feeling pretty good at this point but afraid of jinxing myself so I'm being a little cautious about getting excited yet. I have a slight occasional cough. I only feel tired when I sit or lay down. If I'm up moving around I feel good. Standing outside in the sun feels great. My temp is now 99.7 so it's coming down. I haven't taken anything for it. I guess I should take some Tylenol. Thanks for the prayers.

Dont stop moving. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        Great news for you and I pray your wife is ok.
        Just got back from Dr and her test was negative. Maybe it's just allergies. So far she only has a scratchy throat and nasal drainage. She had a slight headache but it's gone now.
        Thanks for the prayers everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
          Dont stop moving. . .
          That's my plan now. I'm quarantined for 7 more days from work and got a lot of stuff I can get done around the place. My back pasture needs mowing. A little tractor time sounds like just what the Dr ordered!

Comment

Working...
          X