The New Ford Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
    Its a Fn crossover…err micro machine. Ford should sprinkle some MiracleGro on them to make a grown Mans size. Puny.
    Are you talking about the sport or the bronco?

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
      Hard to fit your head and legs in the new bronco unless your five feet nothing
      I saw a review where the guy was 6'1" and actually talked about how much more room there was than in a jeep. You may be thinking about the bronco sport

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

For all you guys saying the new Bronco is small, YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE "BRONCO SPORT"! The Full Size Bronco is just now starting to hit dealer lots.

Comment

The New Ford Bronco

Got to drive this one at the off bronco rodeo at marble falls. Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by dharris; 08-11-2021, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Comment

This one was absolutely gorgeous!

Comment

Some of the bolts are stamped.

Comment

IFS makes them ride super smooth. Also the sway bar disconnect is very cool.

Comment

Saw a red one with paper plates headed north on 59 at Kingwood Dr. yesterday afternoon... Looked like the mid-size range rover to me. Thought it was until I pulled up behind it and saw the blue oval and the "BRONCO" moniker... Looks to be a bit smaller than the '80's bronco and maybe a tad smaller than the old '70's bronco... bout like a 4-runner maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by dharris View Post

Some of the bolts are stamped.

For 60k, all the bolts better be stamped!

Comment

The mini bronco looks like a ****. They shouldnt have name that one a bronco.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                          For all you guys saying the new Bronco is small, YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE "BRONCO SPORT"! The Full Size Bronco is just now starting to hit dealer lots.
                          Absolutely. I looked at the one my dealer has as a Unlimited. Week and they are bigger than the Wrangler Unlimted.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure what Ford was thinking to let the Bronco Sport run the streets before the full size Bronco. Perhaps that wasn't on purpose? Confusing to say the least. After seeing a Bronco Sport a few months back, I couldn't figure out what all the hype was about not realizing that wasn't the full size Bronco.

The Bronco Sport looks like someone crossed a Ford Escape with a Range Rover Sport and then smacked it with an ugly stick a few times for good measure.

I finally saw a full size Bronco 2 weeks ago and I must say, it looked nice.

Comment

I’m not a fan. And every post I read that talked about what a beast the 2.7 Ecoboost is, made me wonder if Ford is giving out lifetime supplies of White Claw with every Bronco purchased.

Comment

I bought one. Got rid of my Rubicon. Easy decision Ford or Jeep. Only problem is I won’t get till 2025 prolly.

Comment

Working...
                                X