JD Murphree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JD Murphree

If you drew a hunt at JD Murphree for next month, your hunt is likely going to be canceled. Laura is gonna hit it with force.

I drew the same year Harvey hit. It was canceled that year.

Yep. I drew it the year Harvey hit as well. No reschedule, just a refund and try again next year.

Comment

Yeah, watching it closely, not looking good for the kiddos. Did they give you a rain check for next year when they cancelled it by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You’ll get a refund and your points back. That’s it.

I hesitated to even say “likely”. I feel 100% certain that they will be canceled, the way this storm is looking. It’s gonna hurt the place more than Harvey did.
        Last edited by Grizz83; 08-26-2020, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Laura may not have caused much damage. The storm surge was only 3 ft at Sabine Pass and there was not that much rain. May be go to go.

Comment

Emailed tpwd yesterday and he said as of now nothing as been cancelled and should plan on going. Good news that they all avoided the blunt of it

Comment

Great News if anybody needs anything PM me.

Comment

Does anyone know if anyone rents boats in that area specifically for the the hunt? Was looking for a cheap one to buy but wouldn’t be against renting one for a couple days either

Comment

I’m in Beaumont I’ve got an old 14’ John boat with a 15 hp you can use if that’s what your lookin for

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post
                    I’m in Beaumont I’ve got an old 14’ John boat with a 15 hp you can use if that’s what your lookin for

Thanks, I might be giving you a shout if our plan A falls through. Think I’ve got a cheap one lined up to buy hopefully so we will see. Really appreciate the offer

Comment

Originally posted by RedBear78 View Post

Pm sent

Comment

HELP! Looking for a Small Boat w/motor to Rent for 2 daysfor the Sept 13-14.
                        The boat that we had for this trip fell through. We are willing to rent one for the weekend or even possibly buy one if needed.
                        Can be pick anywhere from Fort Worth all the way down to Port A.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Comment

Working...
                        X