I did something new- podcast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did something new- podcast.

I was invited to be a guest on a new podcast and my episode aired today. Y'all give it a listen if you have time. This is a brand new podcast started by a friend of mine, Matt Springfield, who is a pastor here in Bay City.

Doing a podcast or anything like that is way out of my comfort zone. But I decided I ought to try something new and see how it goes.

It's on Spotify and is called the Texas Podcast and Blast. It's really about all things Texas coastal living related but will branch into anything of interest. Hunting, fishing, cooking, bbq, gear, etc.

Anyway, see what you think. https://open.spotify.com/show/3e5IYZ2D1FqTRjtmcqab3w

I was gonna look for this in order to listen while I worked. Perfect timing sir!

Comment

Listening now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You’re a Big Baller now!

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
          You’re a Big Baller now!
          You know it! I actually suggested to Matt to call you to talk about the commercial fishery side of things.

Comment

Good stuff, Glenn listening to the podcast with Capt. Bink now

Comment

Just listened Glenn, good job!

Comment

Thanks guys, way out of my comfort zone to do stuff like that. I'll move back from the mic next time a little more. I think that'll help a bunch. I've gotten some really nice messages with good constructive criticism on how to make it better and I really appreciate those. It's not my podcast but Matt is a good friend of mine and he's a genuinely good guy. I really want this to be a success for him. I am passing on all the suggestions and + and - comments alike. You can't get better if you don't have good feedback.

I think in the future Matt will get better and better at it and you'll see some episodes with 3 or more people participating instead of just host and guest. His list of upcoming guests is really good. I think as the quality of the production gets better it'll really be something worth listening to.

I think I sound like a hick and hate to listen to myself. Hopefully I didn't say anything too stupid. But for sure I was nervous and uncomfortable for awhile there. I'll be a lot more comfortable next time, if there is a next time.

Comment

Was there a bird cage in the studio or was yall on the patio

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                    Was there a bird cage in the studio or was yall on the patio

Ha! I noticed that too.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                      Ha! I noticed that too.

Lol..I thought my ear buds was tripping out

Comment

I thought it was really good and you didn’t sounds like you were born and raised in matagorda county one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          I thought it was really good and you didn’t sounds like you were born and raised in matagorda county one bit.

Agreed.....Sounded fine to me. .....of course I have heard that voice several times..

Hearing the chirp chirp too.... Good stuff Glenn!
                          Last edited by Smart; 05-11-2021, 05:41 PM.

Comment

We were in a meeting room in Matt's church. I'm not sure what that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                              We were in a meeting room in Matt's church. I'm not sure what that was.

Really enjoyed it Glenn. Good job!

Comment

Working...
                              X