Full ammo shelves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full ammo shelves!

We have a guy on the Georgia forum that is stuck behind enemy lines in Canada.

He shared some pictures he took yesterday in the local Canada Cabelas.

The prices are in Canadian money not real money.
    Attached Files

I have witnessed that firsthand and learned that a US citizen cannot buy ammo in Canada and ship it home via FedEx.

Comment

Wait, do you mean to tell me that manufacturers aren't just NOT producing ammo?!?! Get out of here! Have you not heard about how they're in cahoots with the gubment and are sitting on their laurels and watching folks not be able to purchase ammunition

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
        I have witnessed that firsthand and learned that a US citizen cannot buy ammo in Canada and ship it home via FedEx.
        Yes, but you can buy it and sneak across the border on mooseback

Comment

That’s like looking at photos in a dirty magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by speck1 View Post
            You can buy it and carry it across the border and then ship it.

That is what our guy is going to do when they reopen the border.

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
              That’s like looking at photos in a dirty magazine.
              I'm going to ask him to go to the building supply store and post pics of full lumber racks.

Comment

Full ammo shelves!

I wonder If guys would quit making runs on ammo, if our shelves wouldn’t look the same. This whole mess seems self inflicted to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What calibers are the maple leafs allowed to own?

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
                    I wonder If guys would quit making runs on ammo, if our shelves wouldn’t look the same. This whole mess seems self inflicted to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I reckon they would

Comment

Much cheaper prices also.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                        It’s called mooseknuckling and it takes a pretty large set of balls to do it!

So you mean to tell me there is ammo on the shelves in a country where owning a firearm is a privilege and the low density of firearm ownership creates a relatively low demand? Shocked, I say, I’m shocked!

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                          You can buy it and carry it across the border and then ship it.

That is what our guy is going to do when they reopen the border.
                          No you cannot. You have to have a Canadian ammo card that they scan at checkout. Without that card you can’t buy anything. I tried.

Comment

I spoke with a customer in Calgary last week and she told me the shelves are full of ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                              They let the smugglers across on the southern border why not the northern ?

Comment

Working...
                              X