Silencer Central & Banish 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silencer Central & Banish 30

Anyone used them for silencer purchase and trust setup?

Anyone have the Banish 30?

I use Silencer Shop and love them.

Comment

I haven’t heard much good compared to the amount of BS I’ve heard from them. No actual experience with them.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
        I haven’t heard much good compared to the amount of BS I’ve heard from them. No actual experience with them.
        Can you direct me to the BS you have heard so I can review it?

Comment

i bought a banish 30, my first and only one so far, at the DSC show last year. Easy process at kiosk. Bought in mid Jan, had in my hands in Nov. Anytime i called with a question, they answered the phone right away and had the answers. Im happy

Comment

I have a 30 in jail, I’ve been pleased with how smooth it’s all gone. Just playing the waiting game.
            The main reason I chose them is a lack of time bc of my work. They’ve handled it all.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys.

Comment

In a past life I helped out one of the 3 largest silencer manufacturers with SHOT Show, Range Day, and a few other odds and ends on occasion. I’ve been good friends with many of the suppressor companies owners and employees for a fair while longer than that. I’ve sat at many a table sipping whiskey and beers with guys from all over the industry. Never heard anything bad about the can itself, but I’ve never heard anything great either. Everything I’ve heard has been stories about the sales monkeys behind the counter.

Comment

Working...
                X