Grown *** Men wearing Pajamas in Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    I’ve worn pj pants to the donut shop. Guess I’m a bad dad and to blame for society as we know it. I will definitely lose sleep over it.

Oh Em Gee!!!

Comment

I’ve worn pj pants to the donut shop. Guess I’m a bad dad and to blame for society as we know it. I will definitely lose sleep over it.
      If you can buy a bear claw and some coffee at an establishment, then I suppose pajamas might be acceptable attire....don't go to bed tonight with a heavy mind FD

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        This is pretty hilarious - I didnt realize that much thought went into what other Men were wearing.

Who the eff goes into a hardware store to pick up a wife?

I have my athletic shorts/hoodie and slides on 24/7 now that I work at home.

Shorts with a hoodie should be the next post. It’s either warm enough for shorts or cool enough for a hoodie.

Freaking decide!

Comment

I once hit the Whataburger drive-thru in Fredricksburg, wearing underwear and boots and I'm awesome, so I think you'll be OK too.

Comment

I either sleep naked or in sweatpants. Which one was this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              Shorts with a hoodie should be the next post. It’s either warm enough for shorts or cool enough for a hoodie.

Freaking decide!
              No way! Keeps the core warm who cares about the legs.

Comment

I agree with you completely. Take pride in yourself. Trash will be trash. And we can not change that. But, we can shame it to staying in East TX!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                  No way! Keeps the core warm who cares about the legs.

I agree with this. I hunt in shorts and will wear a hoodie in the am knowing I can shed it by mid morning

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

Freaking decide!
                    Can I get an amen!!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a pair of sweat pants shorts that are super comfortable, now that I think about it I wore them to home depot last weekend. It wasn’t me you saw was it!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                        If you can buy a bear claw and some coffee at an establishment, then I suppose pajamas might be acceptable attire....don't go to bed tonight with a heavy mind FD
                        I was gonna post this very thing. If a guy is out in public in PJ’s, it better be in a donut shop!!!
                        I don’t consider sweat pants as pj’s. Nothing wrong with shorts and flip flops unless it’s in the dead of winter and cold. Then, they just have no sense!!! And I would bet there are a lot here that wear that.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I agree with this. I hunt in shorts and will wear a hoodie in the am knowing I can shed it by mid morning

Do you “run” them shorts though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I had a hard enough time going out with a tshirt on . Very rarely will I go to town with out a pearl snap shirt .

Comment

It's just wrong

Comment

One thing I am thankful for, is the invention of yoga pants for grown women.

Comment

Working...
                                X