No announcement yet.

Vaccine effectiveness survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To answer survey: Personally know 20 people who have been fully vaccinated and have shown no symptoms of disease or side effects from vaccine. None of them that I know of have been tested since vaccine. Know of about 50 others who said they have been vaccinated but do not know if have shown any symptoms of covid, been tested or had any side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by LWolken View Post
      Medically speaking the purpose of the vaccine(s) is to prepare your immune system to mount a response when exposed to the virus thus preventing the severity and possible hospitalization of the public. That being said it is entirely possible to test positive after having been fully vaccinated. Likely and possible is where the confusion is. I find it interesting how folks look at the tiny microscopic number of exceptions but ignore the bigger picture. No different than refusing an experimental vaccine but taking medications under experimental uses like HCQ ivermectin etc. Vaccine or not its your choice the results will eventually be proven one way or the other....
      This, like the fact that +/-99% survive and most who get it are asymptomatic.

Or the fact that what we hear from the media doesn't even come close to what we are seeing with our own eyes.

I agree with MadHatter, those pushing this plandemic need to pay.

Comment

It’s about 24% effective immunity 2 weeks after first shot then 94-95% 3 weeks after 2nd shot for Pfizer and Mederma. So it means you can still catch Covid after the shot. You may be in the 5pct. It’s supposed to reduce severity and keep you from dying not really keep you from getting Covid. If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients in the shot DONT TAKE IT. I’m 75 had Mederma no side effects at all. In July Labs will have a test kit
        to see if it boosted your T-cells and it’s giving you immunity.

Comment

The idea is to take it to keep from killing Grandma and Grandpa when u visit them. When u r young you can carry Covid and not know it. Your sneeze or cough or breathing on someone could be deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            I don’t personally know any one who has gotten Covid after getting vaccinated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            A guy on my crew got both doses of Moderna in Dec/Jan. He showed symptoms about 3 weeks later and tested positive. He tested negative around 5 days later. Him and I both had the virus at the same time in August, but neither of us tested negative for over 25 days. So, I can believe that you could still contract it, but it is a much milder case after the vax. And yes, I can see the logic of how a vaccinated person could have a mild case, but pass it on the a non-vaxxed person and they get a full blown case. And I can see how beneficial it would be for everyone to get the vax so that mild cases remain mild and then this virus goes away.

I can also see the logic of those who don't want to get it because they have that choice. To each their own...not worth the arguments and no amount of data will convince people one way or the other.
            Last edited by firemanjj82; 05-09-2021, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Its a virus. Its a vaccine. People gonna get both. Some will choose and some will choose not to get. Has nothing to do with killing anyone- you guys saying that believe what any outlet pushes out. What happened to science backed by numbers. Oh the numbers dont fit so in this case science is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseyebob View Post
                The idea is to take it to keep from killing Grandma and Grandpa when u visit them. When u r young you can carry Covid and not know it. Your sneeze or cough or breathing on someone could be deadly.

It’s documented that the shots don’t keep you from getting it, they just supposed to lesson the symptoms if you do get it.

So explain how me getting the ****s can protect grandma?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseyebob View Post
                  Mayne grandma and grandpa should get vaccinated? Just a thought...

Comment

Just take you some Ivomec and you will be fine!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Funny how out of the maybe four people in this entire thread who know someone who’s gotten significantly sick after being fully vaccinated, two of them are among those on every single vaccine thread making anti-vax posts. I’m sure that’s coincidental. I know well over 100 people who’ve been vaccinated. None of them had serious side effects from the shots, and none that I’ve heard of have tested positive afterwards. I do, however, know 5 people who’ve died from Covid. The moderna and Pfizer vaccines have an immunity rate of around 95%. That means approx 1 out of 20 people exposed afterwards will still contract it. The J and J is around 75%, meaning 1 in 4 may contract it after being vaccinated. Knowing a handful of people who get sick even though they’re vaccinated is going to become normal. The numbers of those who’ve been vaccinated, then get infected, and then get very sick are minuscule. Yes it will still happen. The drastic decrease in infections, hospitalizations, and deaths seems to me to be a much greater proof of the shot’s effectiveness than “hearing about a guy who died from Covid after being vaccinated” is some great proof of its ineffectiveness. Get the shot or don’t, I truly don’t care. But quit trying to turn every thread about the vaccine into an anti-vaccine thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                        The ER’s are full of people testing positive after the shot
                        No, they’re not.

Comment

I feel unsociable. I dont even know 10 people let alone 100.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                            Not to start any more crap, but this week Fox4 news here in Dfw was reporting 4 deaths in Dallas county from fully vaccinated people. So yes, people are still contracting and dying from it even after getting the shots. But another common denominator for those 4 unfortunate souls were underlying conditions. So vaccinated or not, they were already higher risk if they got it.

who even knows what's real any more...
                            Dallas county averaged over 20 Covid deaths a day from December to March. They’re currently averaging 3-4 a day, even though the state is fully open. Over 2.6 million people live in Dallas county. 30% of the state is fully vaccinated. I would assume a higher percentage than that of Dallas county is vaccinated, but if we stick with the 30% number, that means around 800,000 residents of Dallas county are fully vaccinated. If 4 have died of Covid since they’ve been vaccinated, I’d say that’s pretty phenomenal results.

Comment

Anyone on either side of this touting “facts” is full of ****. The experts don’t even know what they are dealing with obviously. 14 months going and they still haven’t made an accurate prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                                I feel unsociable. I dont even know 10 people let alone 100.
                                I work at a school. At least half of our employees chose to be vaccinated, so that’s close to 50 right there, and I know many teachers from other schools in the district who were vaccinated as well. And I have 1000 friends on fb, and many of them have posted when they got vaccinated. I assume I know much more than 100, but I kept it low to be safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X