"assault weapons" ban Questoin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"assault weapons" ban Questoin

I'm not asking if/when/or should there be one. I am only asking in theory if there was, what would that mean for places that sell them? What would they do with their inventory? Would big brother confiscate them? In my head i am picturing tons of inventory gun, parts, mags, ect.

It’s coming. Feinstein already talking about it.

Following Thursday's House passage of Democrat gun control Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) put introduced a ban on 205 "assault weapons."
    Last edited by Rotney; 03-12-2021, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I sold all of mine to some BLM dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        I sold all of mine to some BLM dudes.
        Lmao!

Comment

This straight tics me off.

Comment

Well, the Clinton ban grandfathered what you already owned and doubled the prices of guns when it expired.

Comment

I hope I don't have to worry about it because my weapons never assaulted anyone

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                I hope I don't have to worry about it because my weapons never assaulted anyone

Yep, mine either..........YET!

Comment

Mine identify as fishing poles so no problem!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    Mine identify as fishing poles so no problem!
                    Now that is funny.

As for inventory in shops, if a ban was seriously on the floor I think the inventory would be bought up quick.

Another question, since all sales now require an official transfer, could a ban prevent the legal private sale of any "assault weapons"?

Comment

There would be no inventory. But these nasty, vindictive commie SOB’s are t going to permit for any “grandfathering” this time. If you own one and do not turn it in, you will be a “felon in waiting”

Comment

Originally posted by tlh2865 View Post
                        Now that is funny.

As for inventory in shops, if a ban was seriously on the floor I think the inventory would be bought up quick.

Another question, since all sales now require an official transfer, could a ban prevent the legal private sale of any "assault weapons"?
                        Yes, that’s their idea. No legal sales of “assault” weapons any time to anyone

Comment

Is there even any inventory out there now? Figured everything was few and far between as it is

Comment

I don't have any, got rid of all mine to make the world a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
                              Yes, that’s their idea. No legal sales of “assault” weapons any time to anyone
                              What if I “No Hablo Englich”?
                              Think I could get away with it?

Comment

Working...
                              X