No announcement yet.

New target buck w bow😳

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure glad you decided to start a thread for the chase of this toad.

Rwc

Comment

I am in for this one, some stud Axis.

Comment

Holy crap!

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
          off topic, but how old is your son now and what is he doing? Is he still in high school?
          Well since you asked . Trey just turned 20 couple weeks ago!

After graduating HS Valedictorian and receiving pitcher of the year in baseball .... he accepted a scholarship to Howard Payne in Brownwood and is in the Honors Academy Program there and Pitches for the Yellow Jackets. COVID shut them down last year but he pitched in several games doing very well and made his first start and went 4 full Innings giving up no earned runs coming out with 5-1 lead and told to be ready to pitch a lot more. Little did he know.... season was shut down next day. He has enough hours to be a jr but for bb is still a freshman and they already announced this season won’t count either for eligibility even if played out completely

More importantly he has maintained a 4.0 through his first 3 semesters making the President's List He has now started his 4th We are very proud - I know it is hard to do honors academy program and baseball and a GF . Thanks.

Kate’s a Jr. Pitches on a D1/d2 level already , super fast and power hitter. Already has some offers and has a huge future if keeps her head on straight. She is currently #2 in her class We have been Blessed!
          Attached Files

Comment

What a great looking family Sir!! Nothin' better than kids to be proud of!! ... well 'cept maybe when they get all grow'd up and give you grandbabies!!! If me n my wife wouudda know'd how much fun grandbabies were, we'd a had them first!!

Congratulations Mr. Howard! Hope you get that biggun! standing by here for LDP's!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Well since you asked . Trey just turned 20 couple weeks ago!

After graduating HS Valedictorian and receiving pitcher of the year in baseball .... he accepted a scholarship to Howard Payne in Brownwood and is in the Honors Academy Program there and Pitches for the Yellow Jackets. COVID shut them down last year but he pitched in several games doing very well and made his first start and went 4 full Innings giving up no earned runs coming out with 5-1 lead and told to be ready to pitch a lot more. Little did he know.... season was shut down next day. He has enough hours to be a jr but for bb is still a freshman and they already announced this season won’t count either for eligibility even if played out completely

More importantly he has maintained a 4.0 through his first 3 semesters making the President's List He has now started his 4th We are very proud - I know it is hard to do honors academy program and baseball and a GF . Thanks.

Kate’s a Jr. Pitches on a D1/d2 level already , super fast and power hitter. Already has some offers and has a huge future if keeps her head on straight. She is currently #2 in her class We have been Blessed!
              Howard that's awesome, for some reason I thought he was younger than my son. Will they play Temple college this year? Im close to Temple and would like to see him play

Comment

Thanks for sharing those Deer and family photos.
                Sounds like you and mom did things right in raising those two
                4.0 by itself would be great
                I live close to brownwood and will look forward to seeing him play.

Good luck with that buck.

BP

Comment

That is an awesome axis. In for the hunt.
                  Also sounds like your family has been blessed and y’all did a great job raising those blessings.

Comment

Love seeing the good HS baseball players! My son is pitching his senior year and while no scholarships we're glad he hung with it and kept good grades along the way. Congrads!

Comment

I think I would rather hunt big axis than whitetails.

Man this kiddo grew up quick. Good looking family!

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                        Howard that's awesome, for some reason I thought he was younger than my son. Will they play Temple college this year? Im close to Temple and would like to see him play
                        Thanks. Temple is not on schedule posted unless added as practice game or things get changed.

Thanks all for the kind words

Comment

Great looking family, JT, can’t believe the kids are so big, that means I’m getting old fast! Glad they are doing so well, y’all are doing a great job raising them.

Comment

New target buck w bow[emoji15]

Tres

Comment

Oh, I can't wait for this hunt to kick off. Always enjoy following your hunts Howard.

Comment

Good luck JT. When is this going down?

Comment

Working...
                                X