What do you like about TBH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was talking to a buddy today and we got into a conversation about hunting. I was telling him about a post I read here and then I got to telling him about TBH in general. I am sure he will be signing up soon. I have been on many forums over the years but non compare to TBH. I remember the first thing that impressed me about TBH were the prayer request posts here. I was just amazed at the supportive responses. Then the different conversations on hunting tactics are full of good info. This place is so much more than hunting though. I mean with the broad base of members from all walks of life and the advice asked for and given is impressive. If there was ever a 'Cheers" equal on the internet, I think TBH is it. After along day at work in the rat race of life, TBH is the place to kick back and relax. This is one of the very few forums where I am comfortable buying/selling stuff. It s not fool proof but pretty close to it when dealing with members here. What got you hooked on the green screen?

This community never ceases to amaze me. Everyone I have dealt with on the green screen has been awesome. People are quick to help and I can’t say enough good things. I’m glad I found it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty good.

Comment

I got hooked long before what it is today but I have many really good personal friends outside of the internet that I got to know through TBH.

To me that’s what separates us, it’s not all web talk, we actually get out and interact with each other

Comment

I lurked the site for many years before actually joining. I had had 4 shoulder surgeries that caused me to take about a 10 year hiatus from my bow and didn’t really feel I deserved being a member of a bow hunting community. I realized very early on that didn’t even matter. TBH is way more than a hunting forum.

I was in a dark place for many years....let’s just say my TBH family helped me through some things and has blessed me tenfold. Most of my closest friends are TBHers.

Comment

Man, that's hard to say......hmmmmm

Well, besides a bunch of good eggs, the occasional outstanding deer tale with pics, a mainline to anything substantive in regards to whitetail deer, the occasional highly entertaining 19th hole bickerfest. etc.....for me it's probably the wealth of knowledge in regards to pretty much any subject of substance known to man.... from welding to insurance.... somebody understands the gig.....😉

As a 10hdcp carpenter/lawyer/welder, etc etc etc, I can honestly say I've learned quite a bit from folks who hang around this joint.
            Last edited by Slicefixer; 01-16-2021, 08:05 PM.

Comment

The real people that are full of knowledge and always willing to help in anyway they can!

Comment

I enjoy all the logical and sensible predictions on display in the PACE forum.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited by curtintex; 01-16-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I really love being made aware of my inadequacies by most of the TBH Brotherhood that can do nearly everything better than i can. I really love it.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    I enjoy all the logical and sensible predictions on display in the PACE forum.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
                    I really love being made aware of my inadequacies by most of the TBH Brotherhood that can do nearly everything better than i can. I really love it.

I love all the sarcasm

Comment

Almost everything..

Comment

Prayer requests
                        Learned a whole lot of different things from people on here
                        The willingness to help each other
                        The humor

Comment

The spell check. I have learned a lot about spelling correctly and punctuation.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I ain't married, to none of you...............
                            But, if I make a mistake here...........................
                            You'd think, I was................

Good folks, 'round these parts.............

Comment

stic knives....

Actually, the TBH community keeps me paying dues and sticking around.

Comment

Working...
                              X