Wal mart pop up blinds deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slicefixer View Post
    Beyond nuts.....it's like Rhino liquidated all their stock to Wal-Mart for pennies on the dollar. You can bet they're not losing many. That or Wal-Mart has decided to completely get out of the hunting business.

Unfortunately it's not doing me any good because I can't find a single one!

This has happened the last 2 years. I bought a 600 on this same clearance sale after hunting season ended. Rhino pretty much sells them a certain amount of units and if they can't move them all, Walmart clearances out their stock after season to make room for spring seasonal items... Unfortunately I cannot locate another 600 either. Need one for turkey season

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
      If anyone finds any extra of the 600s that they don't need I'd gladly pay for them and pay shipping to get some. I could use several but would be grateful for any that I could get.
      Sorry all the ones I bought are sold. I wish they had more.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        This has happened the last 2 years. I bought a 600 on this same clearance sale after hunting season ended. Rhino pretty much sells them a certain amount of units and if they can't move them all, Walmart clearances out their stock after season to make room for spring seasonal items... Unfortunately I cannot locate another 600 either. Need one for turkey season
        Well, that's good to hear Smart! I've got 2 of em and really like them. Wish I could finda' couple more....😉

I'll keep looking and if I find a few I'll grab a couple extra and let you know....👍
        Last edited by Slicefixer; 01-10-2021, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Well, that's good to hear Smart! I've got 2 of em and really like them. Wish I could finda' couple more....😉

I'll keep looking and if I find a few I'll grab a couple extra and let you know....👍

Same! Thanks!

Comment

I’m wondering how many pop up blinds were crushed with this heavy snow. I secured the top on all mine and am hopeful they all survived. I’ve lost 3 blinds over the years due to ice and snow.

Comment

Thats a deal

Comment

Beyond nuts.....it's like Rhino liquidated all their stock to Wal-Mart for pennies on the dollar. You can bet they're not losing many. That or Wal-Mart has decided to completely get out of the hunting business.

Unfortunately it's not doing me any good because I can't find a single one!
                See my thread above. They have done this at Walmart the last few years. They just don’t want to sit on inventory so they put them on clearance and move them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  This right here...was able to grab the 20 at the Liberty Walmart last year for $44 a piece. Also, broadheads, scent spray and everything hunting marked way down. Good luck guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Payne346 View Post
                    See my thread above. They have done this at Walmart the last few years. They just don’t want to sit on inventory so they put them on clearance and move them out.
                    I'm going to check out the 3 around here again tomorrow. If I find any I'll buy whatever they've got and let folks know. Maybe if we've for enough eyeballs looking we can locate a few.

Comment

Apparently Bay City Walmart marked theirs down to $25 and $40 two weeks ago, but they are all gone now.

Comment

Working...
                      X