• Show
Clear All

Thoughts and prayers for all of you.

Comment

sent

Comment

So sorry

Comment

I had really been hoping the lack of updates meant positive progress. I am terribly sorry to read this. More prayers up for y'all from me too.

Comment

I’m very sorry to hear this,our thoughts and prayers are with you and your girls.

Comment

Prayers Continuing. God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                Well my wife was bit by the big C this week. Life flight from the ER when I was in Dallas on business. Surgery on Tuesday to rip it out and make Plans for the course of attack. This all came up Thursday morning so it was an eventful Friday with no notice whatsoever.

Chemo and radiation to start in a week or two.

The gloves are on and we’re prepping for the fight in front of us.

Throw one up to the big man when time permits please. Her name is Kristin.
                Prayer has been prayed for Kristin, the medical staff and family. Will continue to pray!

Comment

Just rough, downright rough........prayers for strength during this time.[emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Fighting back the tears as I read this thread. It is with the most sincere and heartfelt sympathy and empathy that I pray for your wife, your girls, and you during this season of your lives. I send prayers of encouragement to you all and that you find peace and comfort in him in the coming days. There are no words. I know I am far removed and we have never met, but if you need anything or if there is something however small I can help you with please let me know. We're all with with you in spirit as a body of believers. Lean on others when you need to we aren't meant to do this alone. Love ya'll and will be following. All you can do is be obedient and love her and live up to the calling you have as a husband and father. Be strong my brother.

Comment

prayers for yall

Comment

Man, that’s tough to read. You and Kristen are still in our prayers. May God hold you all close in these tough days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very sorry to read this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Continued prayers for you and your family.

Comment

I am so sorry. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

Very sorry to read the update. Prayers for you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X