X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay just read report,dying over stolen beer

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
      Why were they arresting him, wonder what he is wanted for to pull on two (2) LEO, as stated if it was a BB gun, he must of wanted to die or mentally lll
      They were questioning him because he got the description of a man who just stole beer from Wal-Mart. He was reported to be hiding in the Applebee's bathroom.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, and I'm not bashing the cops for shooting this idiot, but why didn't they cuff him in the bathroom before taking him out of the restroom?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          I'm just taken the wrong way. Ask anyone who's met me in person.

On a side note if I say ANYTHING liberal and I don't appear to be joking please PM me. I'm the furthest one can get from being liberal.
          GET READY FOR YOUR INBOX TO GET FILLED UP !!!

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
            Just out of curiosity, and I'm not bashing the cops for shooting this idiot, but why didn't they cuff him in the bathroom before taking him out of the restroom?
            See post #111 on page 3.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
              I will be the shift commander on July 4th over 11 patrol officers. I am glad you reminded me and I think I will go ahead and carry my handgun on duty.

I might even go ahead and bring my patrol rifle.

Hopefully all of the fireworks will be.... fireworks. Stay safe but stay prepared.
              Yeah I'm CID on call this weekend, I bet I get called out for something, no doubt....

Comment

Originally posted by deer99hunter View Post
                GET READY FOR YOUR INBOX TO GET FILLED UP !!!
                No PMs or quotes yet So far I'm still conservative.

Comment

😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
                    Yeah I'm CID on call this weekend, I bet I get called out for something, no doubt....
                    I loved being on call when I was in CID. Pay for being on standby and overtime for call outs. I volunteered to take over for any detective that didn't want his turn.

Comment

I loved being on call when I was in CID. Pay for being on standby and overtime for call outs. I volunteered to take over for any detective that didn't want his turn.

I just went off call this morning. Hope everyone stays safe this weekend.

Comment

See post #111 on page 3.

Thanks! That makes perfect sense.

Comment

I get no extra pay and we have all been told to keep our comp time down, we get no overtime. If so I would do exactly as you've said.

I don't mind getting called out tho.

Comment

way to go

Comment

I get no extra pay and we have all been told to keep our comp time down, we get no overtime. If so I would do exactly as you've said.

We get either 15 hours of pay or comp for standby pay. Them OT if called out. I keep my comp time maxed out at 480.

Comment

No OT?

Ouch!!

I grab almost every OT available for supervisors. I have a hard time saying no to the pay..............

Comment

Working...
                                X