X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Ha! The bio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You think making a joke out of this is a good look for her? I guess it’s a decent coping mechanism.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 12

Nah. They don’t give a **** Brandon. The dude has gone off his meds.

They’re saying here we are, show us what you’ve got!

Comment

We don't even know what "this" is.

I'm sure she has a better grasp on the situation than you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Naw, he’s slimy too. He cheated on his wife, covered up rape on campus, etc. Thats why’ll it’s so rich to hear these Ags go after Herman’s moral compass.

Bottom one, it’s a sliding scale in regards to games won vs what a team will put up with.
          as a UF fan, that cant stand fsu, and is super happy that jimbo is now at a&m, none of this is even remotely true.

candy had an affair that is well documented, and the fsu police, tpd, states attny, and teammates, did the covering for the crime, if there was one.

lets all be honest, much of the outrage is based on team affiliation, in regards to the coach in question. this is typically the case. it never changes.

Comment

Several

On this board, it’s a never-ending conundrum.

Just 2 and neither were students at the time. I can’t find any info on Jimbo cheating. Never ending conundrum!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              Just 2 and neither were students at the time. I can’t find any info on Jimbo cheating. Never ending conundrum!
              They’ve got that mixed up with Charlie.....I’m seeing a pattern.

Comment

Michelle Herman is hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  Have your morals changed in six years?
                  There is no proof. Only accusations made by a bitter scorned drunk.

Read my post about the difference of the situations.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-13-2018, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Texas has faced 4 of the Top 12 offensives in the country. They are 2-2 in those games. Wins vs OU and Tech, losses to OSU and WVU (by 4 points total).

It shows the offense is showing up and putting points on the board. One of my fears was not being able to keep up with these teams in the Big 12 when it came to putting points up, but the Texas offense is playing well.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      1 or 10, she was getting something Jimbo couldn't give her. Current or former student, Florida WR or FSU Tennis boy. It wouldn't matter if they were students, it's not like we're talking satutory rape as they would not have been minors, they were simply tagging the cougar. No need for rebutal. lol.

He got rid of her and at a lessor premium.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        They’ve got that mixed up with Charlie.....I’m seeing a pattern.
                        I thought Charlie was accused of giving Mr long finger to a boosters wife. Jimbo is a Saint.
                        Last edited by Chad C; 11-13-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

I thought Charlie was accused of giving Mr long finger to a boosters wife.

I know neither Charlie nor Tom was a raper enabler showing support for a rapist and crab legs thief so he'd could play for him.....but we should probably sweep that under the carpet and divert all attention away from that by talking about rumors from a wife beating, scorned, drunk/junkie, with anger management issues. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I know neither Charlie nor Tom was a raper enabler showing support for a rapist and crab legs thief so he'd could play for him.....but we should probably sweep that under the carpet and divert all attention away from that by talking about rumors from a wife beating, scorned, drunk/junkie, with anger management issues. ..
                            It's what they do!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Was Winston ever arrested? Or was that just another Kavanaugh like situation?

Comment

Ignore is on but I'm going to bet somebody is defending their precious rape enabling Jimbo...

Comment

Working...
                                X