No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy thanksgiving folks. Hope all is well in Tbh land.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      Happy thanksgiving folks. Hope all is well in Tbh land.
      Same to y'all. Happy Thanksgiving everyone [emoji114]

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving

Comment

Yo chief, how those tasco trail cams holding up?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
            Yo chief, how those tasco trail cams holding up?
            Pretty good, changed the batteries on em all and I think one had a little water in it. But it was out there when the rain had been real bad

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
              Pretty good, changed the batteries on em all and I think one had a little water in it. But it was out there when the rain had been real bad

Glad to hear that. I just bought 2. Got tired of donating $80 trail cams, $17 locks, $9 mem cards and $5 batteries. I'll still probably lose all that, just $41 less.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post

Glad to hear that. I just bought 2. Got tired of donating $80 trail cams, $17 locks, $9 mem cards and $5 batteries. I'll still probably lose all that, just $41 less.
                I stick mine way up a tree, makes lazy people that want to steal them a little less inclined to do so.

Comment

I have to work thru the weekend but I am finally going to get out there all next week going to take the camper to cagle and try to fill my tags.

Comment

I hope all my huntin buddies had a good Thanksgiving. Now get out there and get something. Kevin.

Comment

So one of my many brothers got directions to "the spot". Connor got his first buck this morning in SHNF. I'm gonna have to buy me a **** orange vest next year and hang out with my family more. [emoji1787][emoji108]

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving all, ( late)
                        Congrats on the buck.

Been working on getting a house bought. ( Not fun at all)

Can't seem to find a deer....soooooooo

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang chew! How much are the dues to get those directions?! Nice buck.

Good haul Damian. Glad you got some.

Comment

Congrats to the little man Bobby! Thats a nice buck!

Comment

Is that the 3rd nice buck taken from the same family spot Chew? Any single women around 30 years old in your family? LOL

Comment

Nice buck for that young man. Way to get em Damian.

Comment

Working...
                                X