honest opinions on trumps chances now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honest opinions on trumps chances now

i still wAnt to believe he’ll remain in the whitehouse for 4 more years, but i think everything, senate, house and the president spot is up in the air with all the hell going on.

By design.
    I hate to say this but I expect more of this or similar until November.

Comment

When you're gonna lose, you start throwing up a lot of three pointers. Sometimes you get lucky.

I'm still annoyed that we have to pick which person-credibly-accused-of-sexual-assault that we want to be our leader. Really, the best the USA has to offer is Joe Biden and Donald Trump? For crying out loud... Give me a candidate worth voting for.

Comment

I would love to hear the credible evidence against trump....?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
          i still wAnt to believe he’ll remain in the whitehouse for 4 more years, but i think everything, senate, house and the president spot is up in the air with all the hell going on.
          My actions may be anecdotal and not speak for the majority. But I did not vote for Trump in 2016. I will not make that mistake again. I feel like a lot of conservatives that weren't sure about Trump will do the same.

Comment

Biden will continue to run off voters. Trump gets 4 more...................

Comment

he’s the better of the 2 for those that think normally. I’m sure there are many on Texas bowhunter but I just cannot understand how a liberal thinks. I dont understand the process that goes on in their head. I want to think with the lack of response from all the Democratic leaders in the cities and states that there will be several democratic seats across this country in danger of swapping sides after all of this is over with.

Comment

I didn't vote for him last time, and I won't do it this time either. I tend to agree with a lot of his economic protectionism and deregulation. I'm not a fan otherwise, and I seriously wonder if he's done more harm than good. And before y'all fuss about throwing my vote away, I'm in a county that went 75% for Trump last time. Makes no difference at all who I vote for with regard to the actual outcome.

Comment

I think Trump will win by a landslide if the economy starts to recover and the jobs start coming back.

Comment

Trump has been winning through all this. Trump 2020

His walk to the church yesterday was a very powerful moment

Comment

Trump is doing a terrible job from a re-election perspective. Biden had no chance, but the longer the unrest continues, and the more Trump ignores opportunities to speak on unity, peace, etc. the more Biden’s chances improve. At this point I’m concerned that Trump will defeat himself without Biden so much as having to say much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

IMHO, if the election were held today, Trump would beat Sleezy Joe like a snare drum, and the Repulsicans would take back the House and gain a super-majority in the Senate... If that indeed holds until November, this nation has a very slight chance of survival from its current spiral into chaos and disaster... This whole thing is a very precisely planned NWO operation and the powers that be did not foresee Trump getting in their way and mussin' things up. IF he gets 4 more years, I pray hard that he will keep up the fight to defeat this new world order attempt. If he doesn't get 4 more years, this nation will not exist as we know it in 4 more years... and if the USA falls, the world will descend into Chaos and ultimately Armageddon. THAT's how serious I think this is. AGAIN this is just My Honest Opinion, but it's based on a lot of study...

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                          Trump is doing a terrible job from a re-election perspective. Biden had no chance, but the longer the unrest continues, and the more Trump ignores opportunities to speak on unity, peace, etc. the more Biden’s chances improve. At this point I’m concerned that Trump will defeat himself without Biden so much as having to say much.

Also a very good post and perspective I can agree with... (though I hope you're dead wrong).

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post

I agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Also a very good post and perspective I can agree with... (though I hope you're dead wrong).

I hope I’m wrong too! The one thing Trump will have going for him is the economy. If we can get some stability and then get a brief period of economic recovery/growth going, Biden won’t have much response except for the typical liberal feel good stuff. Even so, these riots and anger and Trump’s threats of force have been severe political mis-steps. Who knows, maybe Trump is fed up and doesn’t care. He only got entered and got elected as revenge for being made fun of by Obama. I’m sure the fun of that has long worn off, especially after this coronavirus stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X