Trophy Hunter Protein Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trophy Hunter Protein Feeders

Anybody tried these feeders? Looks like could be possibly be coon proof, spouts are 36 inches off the ground I was told. Look sorta cheap but they are not, 1200lb 1500.00 and 3,000lb 2400.00. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

i spoke to owner a couple months back when i was in the market for a new feeder. Seems to be an awesome feeder and could be coon proof. (Nothing better than the CoonHoods). I ultimately went with a new ASF pro evo in 2000#.

Comment

Originally posted by WillowCity2506 View Post
      i spoke to owner a couple months back when i was in the market for a new feeder. Seems to be an awesome feeder and could be coon proof. (Nothing better than the CoonHoods). I ultimately went with a new ASF pro evo in 2000#.
      Yeah I’ve got coin hoods on a 3000lb TWS and they’ve been great, just not wanting to buy another feeder and add the coonhoods, plus the TrophyHunter feeders are on the way to the lease.

Comment

Have 4 of them. Great feeders, they never clog up from rain. One of the things I really like about them is it spreads the deer pretty far apart so they don’t feel like there’s any competition from other deer while they’re feeding. Loss of feed to coons is pretty minimal. I have the white semi clear ones & you can see through the feeder, can tell how low the feed is getting so you know when to fill them up.
        Last edited by TexasTK; 04-30-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTK View Post
          Have 4 of them. Great feeders, they never clog up from rain. One of the things I really like about them is it spreads the deer pretty far apart so they don’t feel like there’s any competition from other deer while they’re feeding. Loss of feed to coons is pretty minimal. I have the white semi clear ones & you can see through the feeder, can tell how low the feed is getting so you know when to fill them up.
          This is exactly what I wanted to hear, she told me they don’t make the white ones anymore but the tan feeders you can see through also. Really nice to have cell cam and know when they are getting low. Thanks for posting!

Comment

I have 4-5. Great feeders. Easy to move, easy to fill and rarely clog up. Great customer service too. I highly recommend them.

Comment

Where are they available? Just Victoria?

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
                I have 4-5. Great feeders. Easy to move, easy to fill and rarely clog up. Great customer service too. I highly recommend them.
                Good to know! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  Where are they available? Just Victoria?
                  She told me they are in storage in Edna, can’t buy them anywhere else.

Comment

Looks awesome. Our bears [emoji199] would have it toppled over in no time. Incredible what a bear can do. They are like coons on steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X