No announcement yet.

What Knife Did You Buy Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A custom made by our own Paintman. Blade made from antique sawmill blade, handle is spalled maple.
    Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423421407.712624.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	24362965

I forgot to post this little guy my brother got me for Christmas.

Comment

A Arno Bernard
        Crocodile handle, Cape Buffalo sheath

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425247584.747106.jpg
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	24367121

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425247600.104533.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	24367122

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425247612.693494.jpg
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	24367123

Picked this one up from Kevin Smith and it's awesome!

Comment

Lots of great knifes in this thread

My preference - Love, natural steel look of the knife maker, that brings out the beauty of mother natures wood.

In my collection favorite so far, STIC with Birdseye Maple - Thanks Frank

Comment

Updated pic of my stic collection, with one more currently on the way.

Comment

My Ramos knives, in a week or two, he will be starting on a custom for me.

Comment

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1425260371165.jpg
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	24367166

Krein Hydra was my last purchase...already looking for another!! Ha

Comment

Other various knives in my collection

Comment

Got this bad boy from B Jankowski last week. I know I already posted it up on my thread, but I'm proud of itClick image for larger version

Name:	20150227_101607.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	24367168

Comment

This one

Comment

This one arrived yesterday. Going to be used this year in KY, and hopefully TX and WI as well. Just need to find one more to gift my hunting buddy....
                          Attached Files

Comment

po-boy entry

Mora kniv from Camofire,about 2 weeks ago. Light my fire has a fire steel in the grip.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Picked up two in the past week.

First is a ready-made cheap china made blank. I did the rosewood scales and brass pins. Sitting on the sheath I have hand-cut and stamped. Going to be my first snap closure and lacing job in one.

Second, long story. I had heard of a place outside of town that does consignments, along with bait, beer and ammo. I took them 4 of my Buck 110 sheaths just to see what they might bring. In addition to the sheaths I had also looked at doing some refurbs on primarly Buck 110s when I ran across a Remington R-3. I thought about it on Sunday and decided to go get it on Monday- for $20 what did I have to lose? From what I can tell it was probably made by Camillus and at least from my limited time with it is as good- maybe better than the Buck 110s and Case knives that I have. I cleaned many years of gunk off it, did a little wet-sanding on the bolsters to 1000 grit, started wet sanding the blade edge to my bevel, then polished the hardware. Also started wetforming the outside of the sheath. I like it.
                              Attached Files

Comment

What Knife Did You Buy Today?

Originally posted by bluelund79 View Post
                                This one arrived yesterday. Going to be used this year in KY, and hopefully TX and WI as well. Just need to find one more to gift my hunting buddy....

What is blade and scale material on this one? Looks nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X