Bricks being delivered around DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I heard they were pavers that were there due to sidewalk construction, etc.

If they're buying brick to set out for *** holes to throw through windows, I'm sure the distributor would like to know. I know most of the distributors in D/FW, and I don't think any of them would sell to those idiots if they knew the purpose.

I've got the equipment, if DPD wants them picked up...
    A quick google shows people across the country noticing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Don't take the ones in Frisco everyone keeps posting. They are for an HOA fence repair.
      Lol, I think I saw that, huge brick pile melt down on Instagram, the fence behind the pile was clearly made out of the same bricks.

Comment

planted in frisco , tx right now by 121/plano pkwy there is a #blacklivesmatter protest today
        Attached Files

Comment

There were two pallets found by the Walmart on Summer Creek by Chisolm Trail toll road.

Comment

So where are all of the dam cameras now??? Surely they have video of these vehicles delivering these bricks... Cameras are EVERYWHERE....

Comment

What's a pallet of cheap bricks cost?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                I wish I had time and a trailer and forklift to drive around picking up free bricks.
                You would get charged with theft but the rioters are OK.

Comment

Ok, I’d rather shoot those *******s than sell them brick for $10 a piece! But hear me put here. Those are pavers, and that looks somewhat like a paver project. Also, it would take those limp wristed antifa twats a solid three days to un stack that many concrete pavers, much less haul them out from under that bridge and actually throw them.

I’m not sayin y’all are being lied to, but I hate these coward ****s, and I’m telling you it’s far fetched. If I’m wrong, I’ll go try to haul them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, I’d rather shoot those *******s than sell them brick for $10 a piece! But hear me put here. Those are pavers, and that looks somewhat like a paver project. Also, it would take those limp wristed antifa twats a solid three days to un stack that many concrete pavers, much less haul them out from under that bridge and actually throw them.

I’m not sayin y’all are being lied to, but I hate these coward ****s, and I’m telling you it’s far fetched. If I’m wrong, I’ll go try to haul them off.

I've been seeing a lot of areas around DFW doing repairs to sidewalks, parking lots and things of that nature. Being in these stay at home times is a good opportunity to make a lot of repairs.

Comment

If I get hit by a brick and die, can my family sue the brick manufacture?

Comment

Agreed. I have also noticed it seemed like cities were taking advantage of the opportunity with little traffic to make repairs all over DFW. Or it could be like Dallas and they just make half *** repairs or not at all. I took these pics around my project in downtown Dallas today and they have been there since we broke ground 18 months ago. This is literally **** near every street corner downtown. I’m not saying it didn’t occur but **** sure not the majority of photos I have seen.

Comment

Furthermore... is there a brick fairy now that flies around secretly drops pallets of bricks that nobody sees? Are Amazon drones suddenly powerful enough to cargo flats of bricks? A flatbed semi and forklift is a noticeable thing in most inner city/downtown areas because they disrupt already congested streets.

I think either folks are coming out of quarantine and finding these things Which were set out for summer time repair/renovations or (maybe more likely) the average citizen is not a very observant being and they are suddenly noticing things they have passed by unnoticed for months or even years.

Comment

Working...
                          X