Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol yes sir theres a few of us out there. Not many though lol

Comment

I heard trump on the call. He told the state leaders to LEAD. Maybe they didn't like it. I don't care. If you don't like what trump said here you may be part of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post

Wonder if Sir Tweets-Alot has considered that the Federal government has systematically stripped away state power for at least half a century or more? Weak governors were made that way by overreach training them not to act on their own.

I swear if someone asked him to explain the 10th amendment or to define “federalism” it would turn into a “what’s Aleppo” moment.
        Well, if you'd have bothered to google instead of spouting CNN propaganda, the very first link would be this one that describes "Sir Tweets alot" and his efforts to return power to the states as far back as three years ago.

"And in the infancy of his administration, returning power to the states is a priority that's coursing within his Cabinet."

You are fake news bud.
        Last edited by 100%TtId; 06-01-2020, 07:08 PM.

Comment

I've been called worse, lol.

I do agree that he's been letting the states manage Covid in what to me are responsible ways. While some have criticized his lack of a national coordinated response, I see it as letting states do their jobs.

I stand by my original assertion that the Fed has systematically lessened the power of the states and their governors over the years.

Comment

Working...
          X