Antifa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antifa

This is getting ugly fast, folks are taking sides. I think we could see this get sideways like no one envisioned if the president doesn’t do something.

Suggest everyone be very vigilant.

The son of Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison tweeted on Sunday that he is declaring his support for Antifa after President Trump said that his administration would be declaring it a "Terrorist Organization."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[ATTACH]1005808[/ATTACH]

Comment

"I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA," Ellison said. "Unless someone can prove to me ANTIFA is behind the burning of black and immigrant owned businesses in my ward, I’ll keep focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THE ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US!"

Ummm....does the dude own a TV???
      Pick a channel....any channel....at any time...and tell me who you see.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post

Sadly, it’s all types of people....
        Mostly white, fat, cat ladies; dirty hippie-wannabes; pant sagging ghetto rats; and unemployable college terds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Mostly white, fat, cat ladies; dirty hippie-wannabes; pant sagging ghetto rats; and unemployable college terds.

Which means it would not be racist to mow them down...So we need to get on that ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Which means it would not be racist to mow them down...So we need to get on that ASAP

Agree 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
              "I hereby declare, officially, my support for ANTIFA," Ellison said. "Unless someone can prove to me ANTIFA is behind the burning of black and immigrant owned businesses in my ward, I’ll keep focusing on stopping the white power terrorist THE ARE ACTUALLY ATTACKING US!"

He simply refuses to accept reality for what it is because he is a communist racist

Comment

Huh?
                Was this a riot or a Bernie rally?

I thought the white power terrorist were at Trump rallies???

I’m so confused...

Comment

Curt, it is also former congressman and current Minnesota Attorney General, Keith Ellison. He just happens to be the one in charge of the George Floyd case. Not only his son. His tweet has been removed but you can find the image if you do a google search.

No conflict of interest here

A prime goal of far-left Antifa is to rid America of “whiteness” as a race, according to a handbook written by a historian who helped organize the anarchist “Occupy Wall Street” movement in 2011.

In 2018, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison posted a photo of himself online holding and endorsing the “Anti-Fascist Handbook.” His son said he is a proud Antifa backer.
                  Last edited by LWC; 06-03-2020, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Anyone want to guess the ratio of Democrats to Republicans rioting?

Comment

Barr is about to release all correspondence between political figures and Antifa. So all this is playing out as it should

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Barr is about to release all correspondence between political figures and Antifa. So all this is playing out as it should
                        Man, I sure hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          Man, I sure hope so!
                          X2

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            No he isn’t... he is saying he is going to release so that they will scramble and do some back room deal. It’s leverage.

This is why we will never get any real change in DC

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              No he isn’t... he is saying he is going to release so that they will scramble and do some back room deal. It’s leverage.

This is why we will never get any real change in DC
                              Well thats discouraging

Comment

Working...
                              X