Justice Roberts... never fails to disappoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
    The problem with the ignorant and panty wearers is they really don’t grasp nor or they willing to lay down their life for the Constitution and:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Death is a certain part of life, if you ain’t willing to lay it all down...GET OUT !
    Ok...since Johnny 44 is now good and drunk, can someone show him videos on his to comb out his neck beard. I am certain that a keyboard warrior of his status needs some help with his.

Good grief...

Comment

I’m suspecting you might have been Army as you just cannot grasp the facts.

If anyone got kicked out of Church its because they didn’t take a stand and enough Folks with conviction didn’t make a stand.

Stand for something or get out !!!
      Last edited by Johnny44; 05-30-2020, 05:24 PM.

Comment

If anyone got kicked out of Church its because they didn’t take a stand and enough Folks with conviction didn’t make a stand.

And i suspect all the crayons you jarheads eat has messed up your comprehension.

I get what your saying. My church has held services every sunday but one. We did outside, in the parking lot and under a big ol shade tree we have on campus...

All the other trash you are spouting in your posts clouds over the good stuff

Comment

The “cloud” is not understanding the reality of the eroding civil rights and one’s rights as an American in the USA and what it takes to keep them.

I wasn’t a Marine friend, that’s insulting.

Comment

The “control” that has been exerted on most citizens is akin to pissing down their backs and telling them it was raining. They “chose” to get out of da droplets with very little resistance.

Comment

K

Comment

He is right you know.. The truth hurts but its still the truth..

Comment

No reason to overthink this. This, isn't a theological discussion. The forefathers were not theologians, as far as I know. Here is the text of the First amendment concerning "small c" church gatherings, by willing participants:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; et. al."

This isn't a bible verse or theological thought, "PROHIBITING THE FREE EXERCISE THEREOF", is simple plain English and means exactly what it means.

Question: did the forefathers know about plagues and public health issues? Had the black death occurred by that point in history? I think yes. Why didnt they add "prohibiting the free exercise thereof, EXCEPT for times of contagious disease? At this point we might as well add mass shootings, sexual assault, climate change and just general "safety, health, sanitation, and equality" to the exclusions of free excercise thereof.

This ain't about your salvation (though I hope you have accepted Christ), nor the administration and conduct of "small c" and "big C" church. You can start a thread about theology and church administration if that's what you want to talk about. Let's stay focused on what Justice Robert's did here.

I started the thread below weeks ago because I wondered and was concerned what may happen if we stopped gathering. It got all religious so the concerns really weren't addressed. Looks to me the concerns have been addressed by the supreme court at this point. So now what

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

You see how the liberals are acting with the protest and riots, maybe the right will start having guts.

Yes

They don’t have enough jails to hold you and until each one of you realizes what it means to back your cause, you’ll lose it like a sissy!

Do something about your rights or shutup
                    Yes

No there hasn’t, folk chose to comply.

If you are not willing to risk death for your constitutional rights, you don’t deserve them. If you are afraid of a simple scolding or a petty arrest upsetting you’re world, not my problem. Oh, and I cannot take credit for this idea, it came from a founding father.

There is very little pushback from the sheeple on the right. Good citizen, good boy, sit, roll over, lay down!

Funny, even “Karens” have more testicles

Yes

GO TO CHURCH !
                    Nope, the attendees allowed it.

There is no risk too great for my freedom friend, I have given all. It ain’t my fault Jesus threw me back.

If Church is your hill around Khe Sanh, you gonna let a written order and a little NVA resistance make you go back home crying to the internet?

Time some you folk grasp the reality of whats going on and grow some.
                    The problem with the ignorant and panty wearers is they really don’t grasp nor or they willing to lay down their life for the Constitution and:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Death is a certain part of life, if you ain’t willing to lay it all down...GET OUT !
                    Yes

Yes

The “cloud” is not understanding the reality of the eroding civil rights and one’s rights as an American in the USA and what it takes to keep them.

I wasn’t a Marine friend, that’s insulting.
                    Yes

The “control” that has been exerted on most citizens is akin to pissing down their backs and telling them it was raining. They “chose” to get out of da droplets with very little resistance.
                    And one more time YES!!
                    If the right ever grows a set, we'll get somewhere.
                    No chance though as 97% of em are snowflakes.
                    No one is interested in dying for their rights, or getting arrested, or losing their job over it, etc.., etc...
                    Life is too easy, and freedom means very little anymore.

Comment

Most of us have tolerated a loss of liberties through attrition, its the acceleration rate that is concerning.

Comment

Whistleblower: New Epstein Tapes Show Top Supreme Court Justice Being Blackmailed

If true, this might shed some light on why Roberts sold out the conservatives

Comment

No..it's probably Kavanaugh, you know being that he was a frat boy rapist and a Trump appointee.[emoji57]

In all seriousness I wouldn't be surprised if there is someone with some kind of dirt on Roberts by the way he votes.
                          I guess we will see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                            Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

And one more time YES!!
                            If the right ever grows a set, we'll get somewhere.
                            No chance though as 97% of em are snowflakes.
                            No one is interested in dying for their rights, or getting arrested, or losing their job over it, etc.., etc...
                            Life is too easy, and freedom means very little anymore.
                            as Janice said, "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose"

Comment

So where are we assembling? You're the leader right. set it up gather the people and put your money where your mouth is. You talk awful big on this site but I don't think anyone here has received an invitation to go out and take this country back. You will be met with force that the others aren't because of where you stand not because you're wrong, but lead on.

Comment

Justice Roberts
                                There was a story this morning that he had fallen and hit his head last month.

So I guess he fell and got some brain damage thus the reason he has been voting for liberal causes. [emoji44]
                                Chief Justice Roberts injured head in fall last month, was hospitalized

U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts spent a night in a hospital last month after injuring his forehead in a fall near his home, Fox News has confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                                X