Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

I have been told by an acquaintance that her husband had cancer and was given 4 months to live. He started taking Safe-Guard Canine Dewormer (Fenbendazole) and is still kicking with no sign of cancer after 5 years.

I have also read multiple stories on the interweb of others who believe they beat the C stuff after taking it. Joe Tippens, from Edmund Ok, is the most publicized.

I just wonder if any TBHer has, or is aware of anyone who has, taken Fenbenzadole.

I am not asking about Ivermectin, just Fenbendazole.

Joe Tippens’ story:

When you tell someone a medicine for dogs cured your cancer, you better be ready for some skeptics, but Joe Tippens says it saved his life, and the lives of others.

Click on the link and then “Show transcript.” The video is also worth watching.

Tippens is not just some country yahoo. He is a successful venture capitalist.
    Last edited by Burnadell; 06-30-2021, 01:19 AM.

Comment

This is the first I have heard of this. Just here to learn. I would be 110% trying anything I could if I were given a diagnosis of cancer.

Comment

Have not heard of this but am intrigued.

Comment

Here’s an article regarding an abstract related to the use of fenbenzadole (and other agents) as a viable cytotoxin against metastatic prostate cancer cells. This also includes links to similar articles and abstracts of same topic.

In American men, prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer-related death. Dissemination of prostate cancer cells to distant organs significantly worsens patients' prognosis, and currently there are no effective treatment options that can cure advanced-stage prostate cancer. In an effort …

Comment

I hope it works, wouldn't that be something. Hope you find your answers

Comment

I heard about that last year by an owner of a feed store. That is where I get my penicillin and ampicillin, Ivermectin.
              Sorry to say but Cancer is big business and chemo is rarely a solution.

Comment

My wife's Aunt had stage 4 cancer and was given 6 months to live. Someone from Church suggested it and she started taking it. This was 2.5-3 years ago and as of her last check-up 2 months ago there is absolutely no sign of cancer in her body.

Comment

Following, thanks for the info!

Comment

Just freaking wow.................................

Comment

My best friend was diagnosed with Stage 4 renal cancer last August. 46yrs old, great shape. He has been take non traditional meds for the past year along with his chemo and immunotherapy at MDA. I know this med was mentioned, I’ll confirm if it is what he is still taking. The change in him over the last year is amazing in a good way. I 100% believe there are cures for cancer out there but big pharma will never let it come out. You kind of have to go research and find it on your own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a friend in Kansas that had stage 4 Small Cell Lung cancer. It went away and he did nothing more than putting his affairs in order. This was 30 years ago and they still study him and his case to this day.

Comment

following this info

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                              I had a friend in Kansas that had stage 4 Small Cell Lung cancer. It went away and he did nothing more than putting his affairs in order. This was 30 years ago and they still study him and his case to this day.
                              It went away because of what?

Comment

Working...
                              X