Sendero outdoors inc feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sendero outdoors inc feeders

Have any of you guys used the stand and fill feeders made by sendero outdoors inc. I spotted a few of them at the local Lowe’s grocery stores but could not find any reviews on here or the web. The 650 lbs ez stand and fill is priced at 399 and seems similar to the asf sold at buccees.

Just set one up yesterday.

Comment

Nice!!! Which one did you get. I saw the 650lb galvanized and the green stand and fill with the varmint cage which that was priced at 499

Comment

Any pics?

Comment

All I can find is their 650lb is $569 at Lowe’s Market. You said $399?

Comment

Sendero feeder

Yes the 650 galvanized ez fill is at 399
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by southtx View Post
              Thats the one. Some Lowes have them some dont.

Comment

Originally posted by southtx View Post
                Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
                Thats the one. Some Lowes have them some dont.
                Is this Lowe's Home Improvement or some other Lowe's? I don't recognize that price tag on it.

Comment

Lowe’s grocery stores

Comment

I've looked them over and they are just a Chinese knock off of the EZ Feeder that Bucees carries, they even knocked off the label but just a different color. Buy what you want but good luck with getting any customer service from them. I know All Seasons builds those Bucees feeders and they back them up from what I'm reading on here and other forums .

Comment

in for more info also, seem like a good feeder

the sendero web site says TEXAS owned assembled and shipped? should be ok for customer service I would think anyone else got any info?

Comment

Originally posted by creekbottom02 View Post
                        in for more info also, seem like a good feeder

the sendero web site says TEXAS owned assembled and shipped? should be ok for customer service I would think anyone else got any info?
                        I've had one out going on 3 years now. I haven't had a single issue with mine. Thoroughly pleased with the purchase, especially considering the price point.

Comment

Originally posted by TazerFace View Post
                          I've looked them over and they are just a Chinese knock off of the EZ Feeder that Bucees carries, they even knocked off the label but just a different color. Buy what you want but good luck with getting any customer service from them. I know All Seasons builds those Bucees feeders and they back them up from what I'm reading on here and other forums .
                          Not doubting anything you said but just how much customer service could you possibly need on a deer feeder?

-john

Comment

Originally posted by TazerFace View Post
                            That's incorrect. I've purchased one from Lowe's in Bandera. The solar panel was bad when I purchased it so they gave me new one, no questions asked. I went to their shop to pick up the solar panel in Comfort, TX. They are now in Boerne I believe.

Comment

Working...
                            X