Alibaba

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alibaba

Anyone had any dealings with these guys? I understand most of the items are bulk buys and you may have to buy "lots", and the shipping may be prohibitive, but some of the prices look pretty good

I did a LONG time ago. Bought heavy duty zip lock bags for 1/30th the price of the thinner bags here at stores.

From what I hear now if you find a big store that buys in bulk from overseas the prices are competitive enough so it doesn't justify buying in bulk yourself.

I'm sure it all depends on what you're looking at also.

Comment

Try Aliexpress same co. but single quantity. I just made my first order, so we will see how it goes.

Comment

Yes. I bought coolers from there roughly 3 years ago. They took about a month to get here, but everything went flawless.

Comment

Wait. A company that sells cheap chicom crap cheaper than Walmarks sells cheap chicom crap??????

Tell me more...

Comment

Y'all buy a lot of stuff from there. Bought 300 shares of their stock when it was around $70/share. Keep making them profits. Monday would be a great day to buy stuff from them as it's their annual "singles day"

Comment

Have had to purchase a few items from there. A lot of it is reverse engineered from OEM stuff...

Just got back from a rig offshore. We had to purchase 2 brakes found on Alibaba. We went through the supplier direct. Last company replaced motors and brakes with the Chinese version... not made nearly as well. Very cheap.

A drive pack that includes gearbox, motor and brake from OEM Swedish company is over 50k...

Drive pack from Alibaba, $980 with $320 shipping, and received in 6 days.

No clue how they can provide for so cheap. Just 1 brake from OEM is 9k.

Comment

I use them for two items, the bolt knob and carabiner for TMateĀ®
                I tried desperately to find US suppliers that could make them at even double the cost but there aren't any. They all are just resellers coming out of the same factories in China. The rest of it is made in Texas.

Comment

I guess if you have no problem supporting a communist company who has aspirations to destroy you and this country the deals might be worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    I guess if you have no problem supporting a communist company who has aspirations to destroy you and this country the deals might be worthwhile.
                    So you don't use ANY Chinese made products?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      So you don't use ANY Chinese made products?
                      That would be impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                        Y'all buy a lot of stuff from there. Bought 300 shares of their stock when it was around $70/share. Keep making them profits. Monday would be a great day to buy stuff from them as it's their annual "singles day"
                        Well done Leland! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                        X