Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gonzaleziam View Post
    Yes indeed. most don’t get it.
    And if they do happen to get it, there is a 99.86+ percent survival rate.
    Last edited by LWC; 07-02-2020, 10:41 AM.

Comment

All of you mask lovers go out in public and take a seat where a lot of people are wearing masks. For 30 min. watch said people wearing masks and tally how many times they touch their face or the mask. Then, do the same with people not wearing a mask.

Compare the numbers. You will be surprised.

99.9% of people don't know how to properly wear/use a mask. They provide a false sense of security and the pros are less than the cons.

Comment

Does a Cloth Mask Protect Me?

Although you may question why you should wear a cloth face covering even when you’re not sick, remember that many COVID-19 patients didn’t realize they were ill and inadvertently exposed others to the virus.

“One of the problematic realities of COVID-19 is the fact that those who are asymptomatic — meaning, carriers of the virus not showing any signs or symptoms of sickness — are contagious, unknowingly spreading the virus,” said Matthew Sorenson, assistant dean for graduate nursing education and professor at Texas A&M University College of Nursing. “When someone who is sick with COVID-19 wears a cloth face covering properly, they significantly reduce the odds of transmitting the disease to those around them.”

Comment

Originally posted by thehairlessone! View Post
          If your gonna get it you will get it. It’s everywhere

Rick
          Correct, we have a safety director that since MARCH 13 has worn a mask inside and outside and kept 6 feet away. I have told him for two months saying if you going to get it you will. At the same time, I've only worn the mask when I had too. He caught it 10 days ago and gave it to his wife. They can not figure out how he got it, after being so careful. So......

Comment

Mask? Look at this person I saw this morning at MSY. I think there covered.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
              All of you mask lovers go out in public and take a seat where a lot of people are wearing masks. For 30 min. watch said people wearing masks and tally how many times they touch their face or the mask. Then, do the same with people not wearing a mask.

Compare the numbers. You will be surprised.

99.9% of people don't know how to properly wear/use a mask. They provide a false sense of security and the pros are less than the cons.
              Here's one for you.. I'm at New Braunfels with my family.. All businesses are requiring masks.. People are driving around in their vehicles wearing masks.
              The public accesses to rivers are closed, tube rentals are closed, shuttles are shut down and yet the Schlitterbahn is going strong, NO MASKS!!!! People are packed in there like ice cubes in a bag... I guess the right politician is getting a fat check from the Schlitterbahn Corp!!!

This entire dog and pony is comical at best..

Comment

I'm gonna load up in the first boxcar that come along.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Another stir the pot thread?

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!
                  Pretty much...…….
                  Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                  Mask? Look at this person I saw this morning at MSY. I think there covered.
                  Hey! Stop by my folks house and pick up my crawfish bisque!

Comment

I guess I’m probably part of the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                      Correct, we have a safety director that since MARCH 13 has worn a mask inside and outside and kept 6 feet away. I have told him for two months saying if you going to get it you will. At the same time, I've only worn the mask when I had too. He caught it 10 days ago and gave it to his wife. They can not figure out how he got it, after being so careful. So......
                      Prolly didn’t wash his hands. Or has a greasy neck beard

Comment

Yes it's real. However, we shouldn't let it drastically change our lives. If you're scared of dying from the Chinese virus you've been dead long before the breakout.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                          I'm gonna load up in the first boxcar that come along.
                          Right

Comment

COVID 19 is realon't be part of the problem , be part of the Solution

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Here's one for you.. I'm at New Braunfels with my family.. All businesses are requiring masks.. People are driving around in their vehicles wearing masks.
                            The public accesses to rivers are closed, tube rentals are closed, shuttles are shut down and yet the Schlitterbahn is going strong, NO MASKS!!!! People are packed in there like ice cubes in a bag... I guess the right politician is getting a fat check from the Schlitterbahn Corp!!!

This entire dog and pony is comical at best..

Just left Camp Warneke this morning. Schlitterbahn was packed both days we were in NB. As you said, so hypocritical that it was open and everything else closed. We floated both days. Got in a Garden Street and out at our condo. Actually really peaceful and not packed at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              Another stir the pot thread?

The fish are bite-n and there's hogs to be killed, gotta go!
                              Unfortunately, this has to be mask thread 97 now.

Comment

If they will open the country back up.....I'll wear the useless mask

Comment

Working...
                                X