? for the masses on skin color?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? for the masses on skin color?

I see many, such as former President Obama and now Bubba Wallace touting the black people and the racism against them.

As I see both of them, they are MULTI RACIAL, half black and half white. They accuse a lot of people of looking at skin color and saying it is racists to do so.

WELL, they call themselves black, which is only looking at skin color as what they are.

Is this not RACIST?

Maybe they are the ones that need to look at how they see themselves. I have this with a former person I worked with. Half black, half white but anything you say to them that does not fit the "black agenda" she goes off on you!

Opinions and thoughts?

Get on you tube and search the hodge twins! You will love them and thank me later here is one they did on Bubba Wallace but watch them all!

Last edited by hogslayer78; 06-25-2020, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
      Get on you tube and search the hodge twins! You will love them and thank me later
      This!

Comment

Get on you tube and search the hodge twins! You will love them and thank me later here is one they did on Bubba Wallace but them al!

https://youtu.be/4S5OH2vhRXs
        Them boys are funny!

Comment

Same with Kaepernick.

Comment

There might be more Of an advantage by choosing one over the other.

Comment

Do some reading on one drop rule

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Get on you tube and search the hodge twins! You will love them and thank me later here is one they did on Bubba Wallace but watch them all!

https://youtu.be/4S5OH2vhRXs
                Been there done that, they are great!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  There might be more Of an advantage by choosing one over the other.

Definitely. Pick the color that works to your advantage at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Can I identify as being black? If I can choose my sex why can’t I choose my race?

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      Do some reading on one drop rule

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      yep

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        Can I identify as being black? If I can choose my sex why can’t I choose my race?
                        This, using liberal logic, makes sense. I wonder if black heads will begin to explode when young white kids start “identifying” as black?

Comment

I don’t think we need police reform either...we need to focus more on suspect reform and teach these individuals how to respect the law and those that uphold it!

Comment

Asking this question on a predominately white website is racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              This, using liberal logic, makes sense. I wonder if black heads will begin to explode when young white kids start “identifying” as black?
                              I grew up in Killeen.......white kids have been doing that for 50 years around here

Comment

Working...
                              X